Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheer::celebrate - firewor: :cheer: :celebrate - firewor: :cheer: :celebrate - firewor: :cheer::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREA!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day and an even more wonderful year!!!

:heart:

P.S.: And I really can't believe I met you on a dog forum!! SM is awesome!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
:dothewave::drinkup::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::drinkup::dothewave:

Happy Birthday Andrea!! Love and hugs are sent all the way to China for such a real beauty~~~I hope your day is filled with wonderful things!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
:cheer::cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND ANDREA:hugging:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:cheer::cheer:

I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Happy Birthday, Andrea!!!
....and many morrrre!!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I just received the most amazing bouquet of white roses and white lilies all the way from NYC!!! Thank you so much Sophia, Casanova and Bijou!!

They are so gorgeous and how in the world did you possibly know that my two favorite flowers are white roses and white lilies?! wow!!

I haven't received a bouquet this huge since my husband was courting me!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Thank you soooooooo MUCH!!! You three are just are the best!!!
xoxo Gros Bisous!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I just received the most amazing bouquet of white roses and white lilies all the way from NYC!!! Thank you so much Sophia, Casanova and Bijou!!

They are so gorgeous and how in the world did you possibly know that my two favorite flowers are white roses and white lilies?! wow!!

I haven't received a bouquet this huge since my husband was courting me!! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Thank you soooooooo MUCH!!! You three are just are the best!!!
xoxo Gros Bisous!!!!
Oh, they are really so beautiful......that is so nice of Sophia!! I love them!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dear Andrea!

and all the best here from us in Germany!

Hope your day is filled with happiness and joy!

Wow, the flower bouquet is a dream! That's so lovely and thoughtful of Sophia, Casanova and Bijou! I'm sure you love it!

Hugs to you and Bisou!

Alexandra and Ullana :Flowers 2:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy birthday honey !! may u have a wonderful day and many blessed yrs to come , the flowers are beautiful very sweet of sophia !!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts