Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh Marie!! As I've told you, July 7th is one of my favorite days of the year. I adore my brother Keith. I adore Ringo Starr. Both are born July 7th. Now, to find out you were born on July 7th, also...yeah baby. I hope your day was as special as you are to me. Have a happy and a healthy, girlfriend.

Happy belated Birthday dear Keith, dear Ringo, dear Marie. I love you all.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Marie happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day, you know how much I cherish our friendship, your my earth angel and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dear Marie - Happy Belated Birthday. :party: I'm so sorry I missed it. I really hope that you had a wonderful, special day.:heart: You deserve it so much!! :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Happy belated birthday to Snowball Pies mommy!
Thank you so much! :tender: I'm still celebrating! :chili:

:heart: Happy belated Birthday, Marie! :heart:
Awww ... thank you, Allsion! :tender: Let's see now,it's almost a week later, and, as I said before ... I am still celebrating! :chili:

Happy Belated Birthday Marie!!

Thank you, Debbie!! The birthday greeting is beautiful!!:tender:

Oh my goodness - Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you, Maggie! :tender:

Happy Birthday Snowball!!!!! xoxo
Awww ... sweet Andrea. :tender: It was my birthday ... not Snowball's. But, Snowball thanks you anyway! :HistericalSmiley: And, I know you wish me a happy birthday anyway. Hugs for you and Bisou, Andrea. :wub:

Marie happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day, you know how much I cherish our friendship, your my earth angel and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love you
Thank you, Paula. I, too, cherish our friendship. And, you one of my Earth Angels, too ... and, I am blessed to have you in my life. I love you, Paula. :wub:

Dear Marie - Happy Belated Birthday. :party: I'm so sorry I missed it. I really hope that you had a wonderful, special day.:heart: You deserve it so much!! :wub::wub:
Thank you, Sue! I had a lovely birthday! :tender: I'm still celebrating! :chili:

Happy Birthday belatedly but sincerely Marie.
View attachment 88085
Love, Elaine & Dixie
Awww ... thank you, Elaine! Please give Dixie some hugs from me.:tender:

Oh Marie!! As I've told you, July 7th is one of my favorite days of the year. I adore my brother Keith. I adore Ringo Starr. Both are born July 7th. Now, to find out you were born on July 7th, also...yeah baby. I hope your day was as special as you are to me. Have a happy and a healthy, girlfriend.

Happy belated Birthday dear Keith, dear Ringo, dear Marie. I love you all.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox
Sweet, darling, Kerry ... I love you, too. :tender:

Now, are you wondering how you got way down here on the bottom ... I mean, you are the OP, right? Well ... you know how things go with me. I took too long responding to the posts ... and, then I had to log on again. And, then, your post disappeared ... so, I added you on again!! I know, it's hard to believe. Especially after I guessed the wrong fluff's on Deb's thread ... and, as you know, some of them I guessed have passed on to the bridge. :embarrassed: Well, I did get LBB right!:woohoo2:

But, you seem to love me anyway! Thank you for your phone call! I love, love, love you, precious Kerry. :wub::tender:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Marie!!! It was your birthday!!!! I hope it was wonderful!!! :chili:
Awww ... thank you, Pat! :tender:

I was just thinking, Pat ... you give fabulous parties! I can imagine a birthday party hosted by you ... Wow!! :wub: I looked at all your pictures from the party ... and, you are an AWESOME hostess! :chili::chili: I never saw so many smiles in so many pictures ... it shows what a wonderful time everyone had!

:cheer:Cheers to you, Pat ... you truly are the perfect hostess and party giver! :cheer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts