Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
Just stopping in to wish you a wonderful birthday Carina---may you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams:yahoo::yahoo:---both today & throughout this year! Kitzi sends kisses.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Happy Birthday Carina!!!! Hope you get lots of kisses from your sweet pups!!!! Enjoy your day my friend.

:partytime:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CARINA :cheer: Hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!! I'm sure the doggie kisses will be abounding - though that doesn't take a birthday, does it? :wub:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Thank you all for these birthday wishes. It has been a very nice day. I got cupcakes and candies from my colleagues, learned three of my current students share my birthday (what are the odds on that? ), had to sit through a ridiculously long dept. meeting, but shockingly even leaving the office after 5pm on a Friday I did NOT have to sit through traffic on the way home (how did that happen?). I got birthday songs from my Jacob babies, and of course snuggles from my little MaltAngel. I got a few gifts today and a surprising number of them were dog toys. I was unable to convince Cadeau that the fuzzy fox was mine, though he was willing to share it with me. He was NOT willing to share it with his sisters. Went out for a supper of stuffed 'shrooms. And then came home to more kisses from the Clan. All in all, it was a very nice day. And I loved reading all the lovely wishes from my online friends. Thanks again.

:ThankYou:

·
Registered
Guinevere
1,242 Posts
Happy Birthday!:aktion033:
Hope you had an extra fun, treat eatting and playing day!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts