Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a happy and a healthy, dear sweet Dianne. Enjoy your special day.
xoxoxoxooxoxox:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Have a happy and a healthy, dear sweet Dianne. Enjoy your special day.
xoxoxoxooxoxox:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

Ahhhh Kerry, thank you so much!!! I have not been on here for a bit. I have been so sick and ended up in the emergency room yesterday morning at 4:30am. I think the meds they gave me are as bad as the stomach flu itself.....Hee, hee!! I am on the BRAT diet for my birthday......bananas, rice, applesauce and toast. At least I have my appetite back!!! I feel better and will have a good day!!!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Happy Birthday Dianne!!!Sorry your not feeling well on your special day. You can always celebrate another day! Take care and rest yourself.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Happy Birthday my friend!!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well.....stay in bed and eat your toast. We can celebrate next week when you're feeling better. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET DIANNE:cheer: I'm so sorry that you've been so sick. There is some really nasty stuff going around. I feel like I want to take the bubble wrap some gifts came in and wrap it around myself before I go out. :w00t: Please take care and I think you should officially change your birthday (just this time) to next week, or at least Saturday so that you'll feel better for it and enjoy a treat of cake and a little bubbly.:wine::partytime: I hope that the girls are acting as model nurses taking care of your every whim -- like administering lots of kisses. :wub::wub: Feel better and have a happy, dear friend.:drinkup::smootch:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Thank you so much girls for the birthday wishes! I think I am on the road to recovery and I am getting hungry!!!! I will celebrate this weekend!!!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
WOHOO Dianne, it's your birthday :chili: wish it to be a very healthy year coming ahead ... sorry that you are not feeling well. I love the bellow suggestions by the way ;)

We can celebrate next week when you're feeling better. :thumbsup:
Please take care and I think you should officially change your birthday (just this time) to next week, or at least Saturday

There is some really nasty stuff going around. I feel like I want to take the bubble wrap some gifts came in and wrap it around myself before I go out. :w00t:
Sue, it is as crazy here as it is over there with the nasty stuff going around at this period...MOST people I know are down with a bad flu now.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Thank you ladies for all your birthday and well wishes!! Yes, I think I should change my birthday too!!! LOL!!!! Someone sent me one of those Oreo brownies and a candle taped to it in a birthday card.....I thought I would die laughing!!!! so cute...........

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!! Sorry you spent it at the ER and then on the bland diet...so sure hope you plan on stretching it out for at least a week!!! You deserve a proper celebration!!! Feel better soon!!! xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:Flowers 2:Happy Birthday Dianne! :Flowers 2::celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

I'm so sorry you have not been feeling well on your birthday. Not the best way to spend a pre birthday celebration when in the ER. But, thank goodness, you are starting to feel better.

And, yes ... your birthday can be extended to a bigger celebration when you are feeling much better. I figure the older we get we should add on more days to celebrate!

Happy Birthday again, Diane ... to a woman who is beautiful both inside and out.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dear Dianne!

Sending lots of get well wishes to you!

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts