Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We celebrate you today and everyday, my love. I find it hard to believe you could actually be 14 years old. Happy Birthday my Crisse, Crisse, Criss Criss.
Love always,
Mommy and Daddy
Darla and Fallon
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Happy Birthday Crisse!!! I hope you have a great day spoiled with love by your mama, daddy and sisters! xoxo

PS- is Crisse the Brooke Astor of your pack?

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Happy Birthday Crisse!!! :aktion033:

You are so lucky to have the mommy and daddy
that you have... and of course, they are so lucky
to have you, too!

I would love to see a picture of the birthday girl!

Have a great day!

Debbie

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Aww, thank you all.

Yes, Andrea. Crisse is the Brooke Astor of the group. So funny you remembered!!!

Here she is, no smiley girl today, though.
The date on the camera should read 5/15. I'm so upset. Today would have been my Mother's birthday and since we don't know Crisse's birthdate, I made it today. If I could only find the camera book to correct the date. Duh.
xoxoxoxoxooxox

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Aww, thank you all.

Yes, Andrea. Crisse is the Brooke Astor of the group. So funny you remembered!!!

Here she is, no smiley girl today, though.
The date on the camera should read 5/15. I'm so upset. Today would have been my Mother's birthday and since we don't know Crisse's birthdate, I made it today. If I could only find the camera book to correct the date. Duh.
xoxoxoxoxooxox
Happy Birthday, pretty girl!!!! I think it's awesome how you picked the day to celebrate Crisse's birthday...makes it even more special :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Oh Keri my dear -- you can't possibly be the mother of a 14-year-old. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Crisse my sweet. Have a wonderful birthday with your mom, dad and sisters. I love that first picture of you in your party hat. Tyler sends his love.:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I think those pics are sweet, and what a nice date to pick for her birthday.
She is just chillin' in that second pic (teenagers!)

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty Crisse girl! Where is that beautiful smile?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts