Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a happy and a healthy, sweet Dede. Enjoy your special day. Love to Katie.
xoxoxoox

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Happy birthday, Dede!!! and mannnny morrrrre!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Awww thank you sooooo much. I had a nice quiet day. I actually didn't do any gardening!! lol lol.:chili::chili:

It's so nice to have birthday wishes from overseas.:ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou:

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much recently. But I am trying to get as much done as possible before any 'winter' weather sets in. We have had the hottest summer on record; the hottest autumn on record and now we seem to be trying for the driest winter on record.

I WANT SNOW...................:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer: LOL LOL

I have recently put in more fruit trees and have also put 20 raspberry bushes in. We also extended the vegetable garden and I have also been busy painting and varnishing indoors. I just don't know where time goes.

Baby Katie is not bad. We are having 'issues' with her scratching her muzzle. Especially at night - like 2 - 3am - so with her scratching like billy-o now one is getting much sleep:smstarz::smstarz::smstarz: We have had heaps of blood tests and stuff like that done, but to no avail. She is now going to be starting on some antihistomines - hydroxyzine - she responds well to prednisolne - but I don't want her on that for ever. So we will see what happens.

Opps I seem to have gone 'off topic' sorry.

Anyway many thanks for the birthday wishes.

Hugs and tail wags to everyone

Dede and baby Katie from 'under down under'

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dear Dede!

Nice to hear you had a great day!

Greetings to 'Down Under' from here!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hi DeDe..........Happy, happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and some snow!!!! Would that not be wonderful??? It is hot here in the states, we have had crazy weather too!! Give Katy a great big kiss from CeeCee, Rain and myself. We miss pictures of her so much. I can remember you had that great big round pen in the living room. She looked so cute in it and had plenty of room to run and play~~~We would love for you to start posting again!!!

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh I missed your birthday! Well let's wish you a fantastic birthday week then! Hope this new year brings you health, joy and peace.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Dede! you're here!!! Happy Birthday!!! Kisses to our sweet Katie...:wub:

Hey, when someone's nose (muzzle) itches....doesn't that mean someone's thinking about you??? Cause i sure have been. :thumbsup:

oh!...or does it mean you're gonna have a fight? I forget. :blink:

Never the less I hope you have a Great day!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
happy birthday dd :chili::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:cheer:
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:cheer:
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DEDE:heart::cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:cheer:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:dothewave:Happy Birthday, Dede!! Good to see you back. Hope little Katie gets better.:wub: I know you're busy but we'd love to see some pictures of her if you get a chance.

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dede. It's a day later there, right, but better late than never. I'm glad to hear you had a nice day.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Happy Birthday DeeDee!

We sure miss pictures of baby Katie. She is such a sweetheart! I always looked forward to your pictures and posts. Miss you! Linda

1 - 20 of 24 Posts