Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aww, 2 beautiful sweethearts sharing their special day. Have the best day ever little beauties.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxox:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Emma and Tyler!

Have a wonderful day today!

Alexandra and Ullana :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
happy bday emma & tyler !!! what a great day to have a bday ! happy valentines day !! we love u !!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Emma says thank you aunties!!!!!!!! She has made Valentine's Day ever more special since she came into our lives!!!!! It's a day filled with so much love!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Tyler: Fank you so much, Aunties and cuzzins. I weawy appweciate da birfday and Vawentine wishes. You aw da best. Do you know what my mommy did to me today? She weft me home to see udder dawgs at da Westminstaw Dawg Show and just got home. :blink: Da noive!!! I'm mad at haw but she says she wiw make it up to me. At weast my dawling Emma :wub: is in my thoughts since hew birfday is da same as mine, as is bootifaw Ullana.:wub:
My mommy sez she has no time faw SM wight now since daddy is taking haw to dinnaw soon. I've been wobbed.:angry: I tink dis is a cwime. Der shooting Waw and Awdaw SVU on my bwock today and I tink I wiw wook for Mawissa Hawgety. She's vewy pwetty and might tweat me bettaw. :chili::chili:
Til tomowwow when mommy can post pictures and tanks for b'day and wawentines. Hugs and kisses, Tywer.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Tyler: Fank you so much, Aunties and cuzzins. I weawy appweciate da birfday and Vawentine wishes. You aw da best. Do you know what my mommy did to me today? She weft me home to see udder dawgs at da Westminstaw Dawg Show and just got home. :blink: Da noive!!! I'm mad at haw but she says she wiw make it up to me. At weast my dawling Emma :wub: is in my thoughts since hew birfday is da same as mine, as is bootifaw Ullana.:wub:
My mommy sez she has no time faw SM wight now since daddy is taking haw to dinnaw soon. I've been wobbed.:angry: I tink dis is a cwime. Der shooting Waw and Awdaw SVU on my bwock today and I tink I wiw wook for Mawissa Hawgety. She's vewy pwetty and might tweat me bettaw. :chili::chili:
Til tomowwow when mommy can post pictures and tanks for b'day and wawentines. Hugs and kisses, Tywer.

awww Tyler sweetheart, you need to get on the next airplane and come visit Matilda and B&B. I love you littleman:wub:
P.S. I bet your mommy and daddy will spoil you tonight

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Happpy Birthday to two very special malts!! Emma, you looked so cute on the pics your mom posted of your party - but then, you always look fabulous!!! And Tyler, I'm sure momma will share some special treats with you when she gets home from Westminster - I sent her some hugs and kisses for you from me and Aolani. Happy Birthday to you both!

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Happy birthday and Valentine's Day to two very special babies!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts