Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a happy and a healthy, sweet Lynn. Enjoy your special day. Hope you're spoiled rotten.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::dothewave::cheer: Happy Birthday to one of the most wonderful, giving, uplifting people I know, Lynn. Hope you have a wonderful day and celebrate like crazy.:drinkup:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
ok Lynn are you ready for me to sing your birthday song?:biggrin::whistle:

:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND LYNN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
AND MANY MORE:heart::tender::cheer:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Thank you guys for the Birthday wishes.

I hate to tell you, but I STOPPED having B-Days about 5 years ago. :whistle:

Instead, I created a new holiday called "GIFT WEEK". It just happens to be the same week as my B-Day. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I've asked all of my friends and family to embrace this new holiday. That way, I don't get any older -- but I still get presents. :chili::chili::chili::wine:And of course, parties -- Gift Week also has PARTIES. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts

Instead, I created a new holiday called "GIFT WEEK". It just happens to be the same week as my B-Day. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:I've asked all of my friends and family to embrace this new holiday. That way, I don't get any older -- but I still get presents. :chili::chili::chili::wine:And of course, parties -- Gift Week also has PARTIES. :thumbsup:

now I know why I love you so much:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts

Why didn't I think of that...10 years ago!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts