Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday Kerry! Have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter, celebrations and happiness! Thank you so much for taking care of all the happy birthday threads, we really appreciate your efforts and will definitely send happy thoughts for you!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::cheer: Happy Birthday, Kerry, my dear. May you have a wonderful, loving, fun filled special day. Hope you're out at your house enjoying this beautiful weather, Steve and the girls. :happy dance:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
:cheer:Happy Birthday Dear Sweet Kerry!!!:cheer:

Dearest Kerry ...

I hope you have the best birthday ever, dear friend. May all of your wishes and dreams come true.

Bunches of love and hugs, dearest girlfriend.

Marie

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

Happy Birthday Kerry!!!!

I hope you have the best day and year ahead ever!!! XoXo!!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday Miss Leo (Kerry)!!!! I wish you the best birthday ever~~~~You are one of my friends on SM that has the best personality and so much love in your heart!!! May you always have that gorgeous smile and good humor!!!

:chili::chili::chili::heart::heart::heart::drinkup::drinkup::smootch::drinkup::drinkup::heart::heart::heart::chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh bless your heart!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!! Now today sure is a special day!!!!:sHa_banana::cheer:

Enjoy every moment!!! :chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:party::wine::tender::dancing banana::cheer::celebrate - firewor:happy::you rock:happy bday kerry !! all the best to you !

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Birthday dear dear Kerry! :wub:
I hope you have a wonderful day full of and sunshine :Sunny Smile:and gifts.:Flowers 2:
Birthday hugs from me and the girls. :sLo_grouphug3:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
:celebrate - firewor:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:wub:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:wub:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS KERRY:tender:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:hugging::cheer:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts