Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if today is Casanova or Bijou's birthday. Either way, I wish you 2 beauties nothing but the best, today and always.
xoxoxoxoxoox

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
:cheer:Happy Birthday Sophia!!!!!:cheer:
I could be wrong but a litttle birdie told me it is your birthday!!! I hope your dreams come true~~~~Sending hugs and love to you today!!! It is 2:40am and I couldn't sleep!!! LOL!!! Again Happy, Happy Birthday

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
A little something just for you!

Click on this >>>>

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Happy Birthday Sophia!!!

:dothewave::cheer:

Casanova and Bijou are the luckiest little babies to have you as their mama!!! I wish we were there to celebrate it with you!!!!

Much and Many xoxo!!!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Not sure if today is Casanova or Bijou's birthday. Either way, I wish you 2 beauties nothing but the best, today and always.
xoxoxoxoxoox
Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and birthday thread! It is actually my birthday, as Dianne said. :blush:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :chili::chili::chili:
Thank you, Deb!!

Happy Birthday!!!! Enjoy!!!
Thanks, Christine.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:cheer:Happy Birthday Sophia!!!!!:cheer:
I could be wrong but a litttle birdie told me it is your birthday!!! I hope your dreams come true~~~~Sending hugs and love to you today!!! It is 2:40am and I couldn't sleep!!! LOL!!! Again Happy, Happy Birthday

:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:
Dianne, thank you so much! I'm sorry you couldn't sleep! We could have had a slumber party as I was up too!! xoxoxo Lots of love to you!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Happy Birthday Sophia!!!

:dothewave::cheer:

Casanova and Bijou are the luckiest little babies to have you as their mama!!! I wish we were there to celebrate it with you!!!!

Much and Many xoxo!!!!!
Thank you, Andrea!! Meee toooo!!! Boy, we would party up a storm.....xoxoxoxo

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:chili:Wishing you a VERY happy birthday, dear Sophia:chili:

and wishing many many happy and healthy years to come your way :chili::hugging:
Kat (+the two little monsters)
Thank you, Kat + two monsters!! :HistericalSmiley: From Sophia +, coincidentally, two monsters!! I'm thinking about and praying for your dad, sweetie!! xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sophia, your profile says you're 2 years old today! LOL Happy Birthday, sweet Sophia.
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sophia, your profile says you're 2 years old today! LOL Happy Birthday, sweet Sophia.
xoxoxoxoxo
:blink::blink: I've heard about lying about your age but that's a little much, girlfriend. But hey if you can pull it off and get things at the child's price, more power to you. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA :cheer:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:cheer: :cheer: :party: :party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA I hope you have a great day. Anything in particular planned? What goodies did you get? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts