Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an awesome 6th birthday, handsome. Enjoy your special day.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Happy Birthday Snowy!!

Hope he has the best day ever! :chili::chili: :partytime::party::clap::cheer::celebrate - firewor:Sunny Smile:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts

have a fabulous day and a great time!
Oh how much would I like to grab and kiss you :)
let mommy spoil you to bits today little man :chili::chili::chili:

HAPPY HAPPY DAY
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:

schnuppe & heini

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Fank you so much my SM family and Kerry, you are one pawsome auntie to always start BD thweads:wub:

I was told that...

because of "stylish" me..

Because of "Luv-Bug" me.....

Because of "Pawlympic" me.....

Because of "goofy" me.....

Because of "playful" me.....

Because of "social-bug" me.....

Because of "crazy" me.....

Because of "smarty" me.....

Because of "cheerful-faced" me.....

Mama ...

1. Fell in love with the maltese breed.
2. Discovered that she enjoys web designing, video making and photography.
3. Met and made friends with many nice hoomans and fluffs in the Internet from around the world who are vewy dear to her although she never met them in person, but they are her very dear pen-pals.
4. Has way sooooo much to say about me to explain why am I such a special pooch to her, but again my listing will never end.

I guess mommy was not going to get to meet you all and get the chance to be in SM if I didn't come into her life - again one of the many reasons that make so special to her:wub:

mommy is slow these days. We will have recent pictures of the birthday boy (me) posted soon... we luv ya all..and fank you for your wishes

wet licks
Snowy

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:chili::cheer::cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLEMAN SNOWY:wub::cheer:YOUR AWNTIE WUVS YOU:wub:YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR MOMMY SHE'S VERY SPECIAL TO ME:heart::tender:

Snowy this is Matilda I wishes I could come to your house and play ball with you all day.:chili:We would have so much fun:chili:HAPPY BIRTHDAY. wuv Matilda:smootch:

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOWY!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! We wuff you! :smootch:xoxoxoxo Delilah

:dothewave::cheer::dothewave::cheer::dothewave:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts