1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Happy Birthday, Sue!!!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Dearest Kerry, Tina, Kat and Maggie and Catherine via PM - Thanks so much for the birthday wishes.:wub::wub: You've brought cheer to my day. I'm leaving this afternoon at 5pm for San Diego for work so a bit bummed, but my DH prepared me a beautiful breakfast.:wub: I made a no gift declaration since we're saving up for our Paris trip in April but inside one of my birthday cards from him was a lottery scratch off ticket where I won $100. :chili::chili::chili: And my DS is home from college for a few days to also wish me a happy birthday. He got me a cute card saying something about him being so cute...and then he wrote "Oh yeah, that's the dog." Jealous little bugger he is. And got the funniest card from DH where you see a dog, a woman and man and a sign over her saying "Obedience School." In the middle of the card is a hot steaming pile of doo doo and inside the card it says, "I said sit." :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: So apropos.
Love you all,
Sue

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Thank you Jo, Dianne, Anne, Deb, Paula, Andrea and Allison - I just checked my e-mail before going to work. After getting in from my flight at 8:30pm San Diego time I was still hungry after the fine meal (??) even on 1st class. So I was trying to decide what to do when there was a knock at my door. My cameraman and his wife (who is his sound person) sent a birthday plate of fruit, cheese and crackers to me. Perfect:aktion033:
Woke up at 6am here ready to see beautiful SD, opened the drapes and couldn't see the building across the street.:w00t: Went outside just now and it's cold:w00t::w00t: It was warmer in NYC :w00t::w00t::w00t: Okay enough moaning. I'm sure once the fog lifts it will warm up...or I'll be wearing everything I brought.:bysmilie: Have a good day!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Thank you Jo, Dianne, Anne, Deb, Paula, Andrea and Allison - I just checked my e-mail before going to work. After getting in from my flight at 8:30pm San Diego time I was still hungry after the fine meal (??) even on 1st class. So I was trying to decide what to do when there was a knock at my door. My cameraman and his wife (who is his sound person) sent a birthday plate of fruit, cheese and crackers to me. Perfect:aktion033:
Woke up at 6am here ready to see beautiful SD, opened the drapes and couldn't see the building across the street.:w00t: Went outside just now and it's cold:w00t::w00t: It was warmer in NYC :w00t::w00t::w00t: Okay enough moaning. I'm sure once the fog lifts it will warm up...or I'll be wearing everything I brought.:bysmilie: Have a good day!
Oh no.....stay warm Sue! I would have thought it would be beautiful there!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.