Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a happy and a healthy, sweet Becky and Talli. Enjoy your special day, where ever you may be.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
:celebrate - fireworHave a great day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
365 Posts
Awww.. thank you Kerri and everyone... so sweet of you to still be posting birthdays.. you are a such a sweetheart. I have been MIA for awhile... so much going on... we adopted two rescues from our local shelter.. we call them 'the twins'. They are MaltiePoos... lil sweet hearts.. they were so matted and literally skin and bones... we've had them since Sept. Glad to report that they are thriving! We have named them Jake and Ripley.. so that's a total of 5 dogs in our household. hahaha

Thank you for remembering and taking time out of your day to send me birthday wishes... truly... you don't know how much it means to me!

Love to all,

Talli

Maxx, Zoey, Sophia, Jake, and Ripley

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aww, Talli. You're so welcome. So happy to hear all is well. You have such a big heart. Please give all my love to your beautiful Family.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:cheer: Hope you have a great day. And Maxx's mom - wow and thanks for giving Jake and Ripley a loving home. We'd love to see pictures when you catch your breath. Good to see you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts