Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a happy and a healthy, dear sweet Annie. Enjoy your special day. 21!!! I'm so jealous. I'm old enough to be your GrandMother.
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxo

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Twenty-one . . .oh my, Ms. Annie, what a road you have in front of you - enjoy each moment.

Wishing you peace and loads of happiness always,

Allie

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dear Annie!

... and all the best to your 21st birthday wishes you Alexandra and Ullana!
Have a wonderful day with lots of love, happiness and joy!

:party::party::party::party:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:drinkup: Here's to you, Annie, on your 21st birthday! Don't go getting all crazy now....well not too crazy anyway :innocent:

Only three months till January.....have you talked with your breeder recently?

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Happy 21st Birthday, Annie! :rockon:

Hope you enjoy it! :partytime:

but don't have TOO much fun! :police: hehehe

(sorry...went a little crazy with the smilies!)

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Thank you all! You guys are too sweet! :blush:

Pat- I haven't gotten ahold of her yet. :( I tried for three days in a row and gave up. lol I'll be sure and let everyone know when I get ahold of her and if she has a boy! :wub:

Bailey&Me- I absolutely love smilies, so you didn't go overboard at all ;)

Kerry- You may technically be old enough to be my grandmother, but I'm sure you'd often be mistaken as an older sister :thumbsup:

Mary- I'm going out for my birthday, but no drinking involved. lol I'm going out shopping, but I'll still be safe! :chili:

Thank you all again for the wonderful birthday wishes!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
:wub:eek:w wow hon , the big 21 ,HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY , fellow libra!! :partytime::party::Happy_Dance::celebrate - firewor:hugging: enjoy enjoy enjoy , have fun shopping , thats much better than having a hangover the next day . lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE :cheer: You're legal. :chili: I think that the best time of my life started when I was 21 and it had nothing to do with drinking (I'm so old that the legal age then was 18:brownbag:) Have a great time shopping. I'll shop vicariously:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts