Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In 11 April, 2001, the world was blessed with a very sweet maltese named Bonnie ..... I wanted to be the first to send her my and the malts' birthday wishes and say...

:chili:HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE BONNIE:chili:
wishing you a day as special as you are, sweetie pie and many many happy and sweet years to come :wub:

luv ya,

Kat and the malts​

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
ohh little babysweetheart. all the very best for you. fun and goodies, love, kisses and extra-threats ;)

happy, happy birthday

:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
Okay someone help me out here :blush::blush::blush:which Bonnie?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BONNIE :chili: but just trying to figure out whose fluff she is since I know there are a few Bonnies here.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Happy Birthday sweet Bonnie Marie!! Hoping your mommy gives you some prime rib again this birthday. Mmmmm....now I'll be craving prime rib! Sending you many xoxox's on your birthday!:smootch::grouphug:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Oh, thank you, Kat and everyone! :smootch:Yes, Crystal, my girl is getting either prime rib or filet mignon tonight. Right now I'm jumping into the shower and am going to take her out for some fresh air - in her birthday dress, of course! Hard to believe she's 9 already and on the other hand, I can hardly remember my life without her.:wub:

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Oh, thank you, Kat and everyone! :smootch:Yes, Crystal, my girl is getting either prime rib or filet mignon tonight. Right now I'm jumping into the shower and am going to take her out for some fresh air - in her birthday dress, of course! Hard to believe she's 9 already and on the other hand, I can hardly remember my life without her.:wub:
Happy Birthday sweet princess enjoy your day!!:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
PRIME RIB :clap::clap: FILET MIGNON :chili: Linda, Tyler and I can be over by 7pm tonight.:LOL::LOL: We also like roasted potatoes and snap peas as long as you asked. Oh, you didn't ask.:blush::blush:Sorry, eat amongst yourselves. :)
Hope you and Bonnie have a wonderful celebration.:drinkup:

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Happy Birthday Bonnie. I hope your day was wonderful and that the filet mignon was cooked to perfection!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.