Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I went to look at the Hollybelle site, and they had a link to MO....and i saw that i was able to read the posts and stuff. Their site had a server failure!! thats so funny. they deserve it

·
Registered
831 Posts
Yesterday I was lurking at MO and the moderator had put a message for everyone to repost their messages again. and he had a list of all the topics that were in discussion....

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH, and i also saw that a lot of the topics on there are EXACT to whats on here!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i saw that too! yeah, im sure hes trying to make it look 'cool' or something. he wants more people to notice his site. he should just give up. we all know that everyone will eventually go on spoiledmaltese

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well, curiosity killed the cat and I went to MO a couple days ago and Mr. Pomposity has Banned and Restricted Pico's Parent!

When I posted here that I had been warned and had no clue as to why and decided just not to return to MO I had not been Banned or Restricted at that time. Evidently Mr. Big Ego reads SM and didn't like that so banned me in case I tried to return. Big Deal!

I guess he just can't take it when someone bans HIM before he can ban them.

I did notice that there were few of the old-timers posting. I saw a lot of new names. Or maybe those were the "banned" posting under new names! He sure needs some sales training because if he is trying to build his site, he's going about it a very screwy way. Running customers off is NOT the way!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think the rude posters are his friends or people who he's known online for a long time. i dont know why they're so special though. lol.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Well think about it, they know you come here and they want to make sure to make you feel even more unwelcomed to the sight. I don't even wate my time anymore trying to get over there. This sight is a 380 degree turn from that place.

Oh well...................

·
Registered
145 Posts
I know what you all mean by the rude nature of everyone at MO. Some there are very sweet but others act like they are "holier than thou"

I don't understand how you can be banned from their site for posting on this one? Does Jay block your IP address or what? Isn't his job to monitor his OWN website?
I just don't get it...I'm studying to be a child psychologist.....maybe he had a rough childhoo?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts