Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting here, minding my own business...then a mosquito lands on the side of my nose...
bahahaha
and without hesitation....

I SMACKED MYSELF IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!

Oh geez...it's been a very VERY long day LOL

...got the skeeter tho ;)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL I just can't believe I smacked myself. I mean SMACKED! lol HARD! But they've been bugging me all day (no pun intended lol), been smacking them off my legs every time I go out to take the girls potty!
...which reminds me...

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Sounds like a shoot out at the Mosquito Corral. So who drew blood first-- you or the mosquito?:tumbleweed: (Dying to use that emoticon:HistericalSmiley:)

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like a shoot out at the Mosquito Corral. So who drew blood first-- you or the mosquito?:tumbleweed: (Dying to use that emoticon:HistericalSmiley:)
BAHAHA!! that's awesome. And it's a tough call...but I can say that I am WINNING!! lol Killed more than have bit me!

Did you know they live in the grass?? I thought it was just standing water, but noooooo....they had a whole segment on the news about it!! Little buggers hide in the grass!!

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
I'm sorry, but that is too funny! Glad you're okay and didn't break your nose or anything! lol I often smacked myself in the leg killing one before and it hurt - can't imagine smacking myself in the face though! :)

Linda

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:To funny.. How about Avon's Skin So Soft it works great than spray your clothes with Off ..That might keep them away

1 - 12 of 12 Posts