Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hailie now has a brother... his name is Dexter... his dad was full Maltese and his mom is a long haired Chihuaua... he is the cutest little guy... he and Hailie get along fantastically... and the best news of all? She is 100% potty trained!! I swear that she grew up tremendously when Dexter arrived... she has not had an accident in the house since... she had her very 1st birthday yesterday and had an small informal party with her two dads and her new brother... I will post a pic of Dexter when I find a few minutes to do so!

Hope that everyone is well... I haven't been on here for awhile... life has been too hectic lately, I guess... I have missed talking with you all, for sure!

Thanks and have a great evening!
Tim

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats!! how exciting..cant wait to see pics!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dexter's pictures are now available for viewing in my gallery! Along with a couple new ones of Hailie... as soon as I download her birthday pictures, I will post those as well... they are wrestling at my feet as I write this!! Too cute... what a pair!

Have a good evening!
Tim

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
So you decided on 2 babies! How do they like each other?

Congradulations on your new bundle of joy. Dexter is just so cute...I wanna steal him from you! HAHA

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They get along very well... always playing and wrestling with each other... he has been with us since the middle of January... he has been very good for Hailie... as in my first post... she is totally housebroken now! Hasn't had an accident since he came to live with us... I guess she just needed a reason to prove herself!! It is a blessing, however, now we have Dexter to train... he does pretty well following in the footsteps of his big sister and does the majority of his business outside...

Tim

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
dexter is adorable!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad to see you posting again and welcome to Dexter. He's a cutie!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What a cutie both of them are!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Feb 8 2005, 03:29 AM
Glad to see you posting again and welcome to Dexter.  He's a cutie!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34135
[/QUOTE]

I noticed your link to the dogster.com site... so I checked it out... how cute! Of course, I had to set up Hailie and Dexter's own website!! What a great site!

Tim

1 - 20 of 22 Posts