Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
I went into our local baby store today to see if they had any bows they had these but I didn't think they would stay on . But I will go back and buy a few, they had some really cute ones. just thought they would be to heavy.. But hey will try anything to make the baby pretty

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Rubyjeansmom...how old is your baby and does she have a lot of hair on top? Are the bows heavy? I would like to order some of those bows...they are really cute. I'm not having much success with putting in the bows with bands attached

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by paris@May 26 2005, 07:50 AM
Rubyjeansmom...how old is your baby and does she have a lot of hair on top?  Are the bows heavy?  I would like to order some of those bows...they are really cute.  I'm not having much success with putting in the bows with bands attached

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65459
[/QUOTE]
Ruby Jean is 9 months old and her hair on top is very thin--plus I cut it months ago
(sorry I did that)....and its still not fully grown out. The ones my daughter in law had were small and so not heavy. They were perfect! I hope this helps.....

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Is there anywhere you can buy them at? Sears -baby depart.? or anything or do you just have to buy them on line? I'll give it one more try but if I don't find something by next month, I'll have the groomer cut it short! Urgh!
topknots!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+May 26 2005, 01:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@May 26 2005, 07:50 AM
Rubyjeansmom...how old is your baby and does she have a lot of hair on top?  Are the bows heavy?  I would like to order some of those bows...they are really cute.  I'm not having much success with putting in the bows with bands attached

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65459
Ruby Jean is 9 months old and her hair on top is very thin--plus I cut it months ago
(sorry I did that)....and its still not fully grown out. The ones my daughter in law had were small and so not heavy. They were perfect! I hope this helps.....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65598
[/B][/QUOTE]
that's perfect...Paris is 7 months old and her hair is thin too...I will order her some and try them out. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts