Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I use Schwarzkopf got 2b ultra glued for my hair and got2b spiking putty on MiMi's top knot to hold the fly aways in place. Both work very well. I also use either on either of us.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I have just started using got2b spiking gel on Rylee. Now she doesn't have any hair in her eyes. Usually a few hairs would would fall down and it looked like little bangs. I do not know what took me so long to use this product.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
No, but I like seeing you post!!!:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I use PurePaws Volumizing Foam on Callie's Top Knot to keep it looking neat and tidy, providing she doesn't put her face into a pillow and then smash her face and head in it. Why she likes to do this I'll never know. The Volumizing Foam doesn't leave a build up or residue which I like since I do her top knot every day. We do weekly baths at my house so I don't know if I would notice a build up if we went longer then a week. Other ones I've tried left a build up right away.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm so glad you posted this! I always thought I was silly for wanting to put product in Bella's hair! I tried spraying her little brush and running it thru her hair before pulling it back, but it didn't seem to hold. I was afraid of using too much and it dripping into her eyes. I'm going to try the got2b spiking gel, I think my bf has some at home! Any pointers?

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I use #1 All Systems Gel for the girls or sometimes I use Cindra - but I like #1 All Systems best.

Used to use a lot of Dippy Do (I think I'm dating myself) but can't find it in the stores anymore. LOL

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I use Cindra gel when doing show topknots. I don't use hairspray, just the gel and it seems to work ok. Lucy's eyes always start watering horrendously when hairspray is used so i got in the habit of not using it.

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
I have never used anything outside of a little "spit" on my finger! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Thank you for the link! It's crazy that shiping is as much as the product! Now that I know what to look for I'm going to search around. Has anyone tried the Pet Silk Top Knot Gel?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts