Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<span style="font-family:Times">Peaches always has hair in her eyes
. Its comes from the few hairs that are around her eyes. Is this normal? It sometimes causes her eyes to water more that usual also. Should I be trimming the hairs? Do I need to purchase some kind of eye flush?? and if so, whats a good brand?
</span>

·
Registered
841 Posts
We have the same problem, Summer always has these little hairs sticking out and around her eyes. she goes to the groomer today I'm going to see if she can trim them. She has before and that seems to help ( because I wouldn't know where to begin if I did it myself
I'll let you know what happens

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Scooby also had that problem so our groomer actually shaves around under his eyes a little and this helps. He also has a problem with his mustache popping up and I discovered that if I trimmed his whiskers back and keep them short it helps keep his mustache down. Most times it happens when he is playing with his toys and shakes his head about being silly, which I might add is most of the time
I am forever brushing and washing his face to keep the hair soft and down out of his eyes. He doesn't have long hair so a top knot is not required.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Theresa@Jun 27 2005, 05:13 AM
We have the same problem, Summer always has these little hairs sticking out and around her eyes. she goes to the groomer today I'm going to see if she can trim them. She has before and that seems to help ( because I wouldn't know where to begin if I did it  myself
  I'll let you know what happens
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75553
[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-family:Times">Thanks... please let me know if it helps
</span>

·
Registered
841 Posts
Well summer got groomed yesterday and I had Mary trim around her eyes she said she did it every time anyway but its been 2 wks and I guess thats when I notice them seems to have helped she looks alot better
I also would like to know what kind of gel her bangs are still not long enough for her top knot akc pebbles bow , pony tail etc:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts