Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Grayson is having a lot of problems with hair in his eyes. Does anyone have any good tips to help? I bought some thinning shears to trim up his hair but I don't know where to begin. I attached a pic below so you could see what I am talking about

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Delilah has this going on to, because the hair had been cut/shaved on the bridge of her nose! and it's taking FOREVER to grow out. I haven't tried it yet, but I am fixing to see if a small dab of V05 will help. Drives me nuts, I can't never see her eyes! LOL

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Don't cut the hair - you'll most likely regret it afterward. It takes a little time but it will grow out so it can be put into a top knot, or combed inot the muzzle.

I don't know about the VO5 b/c it's greasy, and may get on your sofa/bedding if they decide to do a little head rubbing. A dab of setting extra strength setting gel will hold those persnicky hairs in place, and it (gel) won't ruin any fabric with oils.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Ditto. Don't cut it. As it grows use some alcohol-free styling gel to train the hair above the bridge of the nose to grow up and inward until it's long enough to capture in a small band. The hair from the bridge of the nose forward can be trained to grow downward again using the hair styling gel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts