Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, I caved in and took Bisou for a haircut today. It was getting sort of long and since the weather is turning warmer, I want to have her outside more often on walks (as she loves them). After a walk, her hair was so dirty and black- we (well, I) couldn't stand it...so I asked her groomer to cut her body short- 1" all around, but to keep her face/beard/tail/ears long.

But I think I've terrified them in the past about not cutting her hair, that he was very conservative in how much he took off today. I think next time, I'll make it a little bit shorter. I just have to take in a photo for him to see what I want.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
He did a really good job! yep it is hard, bec you don't know when asking to cut that little bit more will be too much.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Aww she looks stunning! I absolutely adore her perfect little face. I love her body length, too. Not too long, not too short. But, it does look like quite a bit more than 1'' to me.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhh, she is adorable. Yes, it is hard to convey what you want. She looks like Rain now but Rain has longer hair on the legs. I want her hair cut really short on the body and her legs cut some and leave her ears and head alone. Wonder what I will get.....Hee, hee!!! Bisou is just a beautiful malteste and they can't do anything to harm her!!!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
There's beautiful Bisou! I just love her Andrea :wub::wub::wub: I actually really like her hair cut. I think your groomer did a great job. When it gets warmer, you can have him cut a bit more but right now it's perfect for spring! And the last photo of her reminds me of remy :wub2:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
ahhhhh......I like it!!! It looks great just the way it is if you ask me!!

If you want something different, I say take a very clear picture with you....even circle what's important to you....so you'll be sure he can understand.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! I really do like her groomers (there are 3 different ones who all work on her at one shop). The guy who did her today, I call him bisou's boyfriend (She has lots! lol)- he's so gentle with her..and she actually likes him a lot. But I'd love a short- puppy cut maybe for the summer. At least he decided to be 'safe than sorry' on the length! I'm not really complaining.

Cat- I really do think Remy and Bisou look so much alike in that photo..they're cousins somehow.

Great idea on circling the part you want on a photo. I'll do that next cut. Today, when I took her in, there was only one person at the shop, who doesn't speak a word of English, so I had to explain in Mandarin what I wanted. lol!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Thanks everyone! I really do like her groomers (there are 3 different ones who all work on her at one shop). The guy who did her today, I call him bisou's boyfriend (She has lots! lol)- he's so gentle with her..and she actually likes him a lot. But I'd love a short- puppy cut maybe for the summer. At least he decided to be 'safe than sorry' on the length! I'm not really complaining.

Cat- I really do think Remy and Bisou look so much alike in that photo..they're cousins somehow.

Great idea on circling the part you want on a photo. I'll do that next cut. Today, when I took her in, there was only one person at the shop, who doesn't speak a word of English, so I had to explain in Mandarin what I wanted. lol!
why am i not surprised that bisou has so many boyfriends! but her trainer is the best looking one of all i bet ;)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why am i not surprised that bisou has so many boyfriends! but her trainer is the best looking one of all i bet ;)
Did I send you his website/photo?! Omg- he is such a good looking guy and even better looking in person! (he's a part-time model and actor- go figure!) Bisou has great taste! LOL!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts