Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was very shocked this morning when I weighed in. After not lossing any weight for the last 2 weeks I've lost 1.5lbs in the last 2 days. As of today I'm half way to my goal. So far I've lost 28lbs (in 4months) and have 28lbs more to go. I'm so happy!
The way the last couple of weeks have gone it felt like I was never going to reach this point, much less my goal.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Congratulations!! Yes, you do tend to hit that wall from time to time and lose nothing....I always found that if I increase my excercise a little bit it gets you going again.....your doing just wonderful!! We are all proud of you...

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOOHOO, GIRL! Don't get discourage. You're doing great. There will always be a time when you're at a stand still. That's how it always is.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
REALLY!!
Cant wait to see your before and after pictures when your alll done! (Which wont be tooo long now!
) Your doing great! I have no will power... i would have a heard time on a diet.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
thats fantastic..maybe this will inspire me to do something more aggressive than just eating right.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
That's so great! The halfway point is awesome!
Just so everyone knows Kristi has inspired me to do South Beach also. I have to admit thought that I have not started yet. Last night my husband commented about it (because he saw a commercial for a woman that lost 95 lbs in 7 weeks on LA weight Loss, and I yelled YEAH RIGHT from the other room!) and I am going to make a shopping list from the recipes Kristi sent me and we are both going to start South Beach. Of course my husband doesn't need it, but he eats what I eat lol. He thinks he needs to lose some anyway. So after we do our shopping we are going to start!
Thank you Kristi for being such an inspiration!
I guess that means we have to replace our broken scale too lol.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! According to the scale I lost another pound today!

FannyMay: Your comment about the commercial reminded me of a post from the SBD Forum. Here is a link to a website that shows instant "before" and "after" pictures. The pictures on the site were all taken within seconds.

Instant "Before" and "After" pictures

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not sure if the scale was accurate this morning. When I first got on I didn't pay attention to were my feet were on it and it said I was done to 166.5, which would be a 12lbs drop since yesterday.
I've discovered you need to be carefull were you place your feet.

I saw a Weight Watchers scale on one of the shopping networks once. I really liked it because it wouldn't let you mis-weight yourself. I think it was like this scale: Amazon

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I lost afew lbs since school's started

How much are you trying to weigh? How tall are you?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts