Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my precious 1st maltese ever for 2 days now. She is absolutely precious. My Tessa is a little rough with her so i feel like a referee! please forgive the lack of puncuations but halle is now in 1 arm.:aktion033: her picture in my avator is when she was 5 weeks at the breeders. i have taken many pictures of both of my girls, tessa is a yorkie. now i have to figure out how to get them from my cell phone to the computer and on to sm. she has her first appointment with my vet tomorrow. i am off to cook supper for my son.

·
Registered
847 Posts
great! they steal your heart so quickly, don't they? i'm so excited to see pictures! if you have texting, you can act as if you're about to send a picture message and enter your email address instead of a phone number and it will send to your email as an attachment. then you can open, right click, and save to your computer. then post here ASAP :)

·
Banned
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great! they steal your heart so quickly, don't they? i'm so excited to see pictures! if you have texting, you can act as if you're about to send a picture message and enter your email address instead of a phone number and it will send to your email as an attachment. then you can open, right click, and save to your computer. then post here ASAP :)
I am embarressed to say I have a plain phone with a camera. I dont text,lol. If you have any other ideas that would be great! My daughter is supposed to show me on Friday when she brings my grandson Xaviar over for me to babysit. Your Leila is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Do you have Verizon? You can send the pictures to an online
album and then put them on your computer from the
Verizon website.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Congrats on your new baby ... I can't wait to see pics of both of your babies!!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I just love the name Halle..it's so beautiful. Congratulations on your new sugar baby! I can't wait to see photos of her- and of course hear all about her.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Awww...we just love new babies here! Welcome and we look forward to getting to know you AND your little one better real soon!

·
Banned
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I will deffinately be posting pictures tomorrow after I get my tutorial from my daughter Paige, lol. Thankyou for all the kind words. I have not posted much as my basment has flooded twice in the past week and a 1/2 .

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts