Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband always says that I spend too much money needlessly. A few days ago a slightly bulky brown envelope arrived. Hubby gave it to me saying that it was probably another useless item. Well I opened it and proved him wrong.........it's Colette's Halloween costume! Now I'm ready for her photo op. :lol: By October 31, the leaves on the lawn should make a nice setting along with a white wooden ghost that we stick in the lawn each year.
Gail

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bought a cute little Jack O Lantern costume for Morgan for Halloween. When Hubby came home the other night from work he was all dressed in it. He heard Daddy coming up the stairs and ran for the door barking. When Daddy walked in and saw him, he couldn't help but laugh at how cute he looked!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now, now, Judi...you'll just have to wait until Halloween. That's like seeing the bride in her gown before the wedding. :lol:

Colette went in for her first grooming today, but since I'm at work, I haven't seen her yet. I told the groomer on the phone not to touch her face except for the hair that blocks her eyes. Hubby just told me that the groomer put a Halloween hat and bandana on her. I want out of work! I want to see my baby!

Gail...Colette'sMom

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ok...... I guess I can wait, but I am not to happy about it!

Let us know hwo the grooming goes.

I am lucky enough to be home with Tiki every day. He (and I) get so sad when I have to be out

Judi

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I uploaded Colette's first grooming pix. She did a wonderful job. I do agree about the cameras, however, since I'm no photographer, I need to see what I've done so that I can undo it....perhaps I should buy one of those 35 mm where you can see the pix right after you take it. Christmas is coming....can anyone help me on the name of it as a "hint" "hint" for hubby? Is it a camera worth getting?

Gail

·
Registered
26 Posts
I wanted to dress Angel up as a princess but they ran out of the costume so I couldn't order it on time. Poor thing- her first halloween & she's going to get dressed up in her easter costume- *sigh*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts