Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone dresses up their furbaby for Halloween? I saw the cutest 50s outfit on a Maltese on Dogster. It was so cute! It had a poodle skirt and shirt. I am going to try to find it and email the owner to ask were they got it.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Aug 17 2004, 12:50 PM
My brother has always wanted to make a costume for both beagles. He came up with putting a box of cream cheese on there heads and calling them...are you ready for this one? A Beagle with Cream Cheese! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL! :lol: :lol:
Cute idea!!!

I also want to dress up Brinkley.
Because of the kids, we still trick-or-treat.
Thought it would be fun to dress him up and take him too.
I don't know what I will get him yet though.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Any reason to dress up my pup is a good one!!
Maybe we can have a little halloween costume picture contest here... just an idea.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I posted on another thread about getting my petedge catalog. They have cute cheap costumes. I don't know if they are on their website.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just wanted to let you guys know that Target has Pet Halloween costumes for $5. I got one for Lexi. I will try to take some pictures at lunch.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! I bought a Queen outfit at Target, so I might be returning the lady bug costume. I'm going to think about it for a few days. I really like the lady bug costume but it is $20 more than the Queen costume.
Not sure! I forgot to take a picture of the Queen costumen at lunch so I will have to get one tonight.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts