Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

halloween pics!

1K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  HaleysMom 
#1 · (Edited)
first and foremost dolce wants to thank aolani n his mom for being such great friends and loaning him his pumpkin costume also for getting him a new camaflouge shirt in blue which dolce just loved .. , that was such a sweet thing to do ... havent figured out how to put captions under the pics so just sharing.. captain america and ben 10 also wanna share their costumes .. thanks for looking ...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Cutest little pumpkin I've seen in NYC :wub: -- oh Dolce, you must have made people stop in their tracks. And look at those two boys of yours. Super - heroes.:chili::chili: Nice abs -- kind of got the Situation thing goin' on. And what did the girls in the family wear???

#5 ·
Thank u !! he literally was stopping ppl , ppl were stopping me to take pictures , the kids loved him , they were like mommy look at the pumpkin doggy , and he loved the attention .. the boys yeah super heros , and my girls decided not to dress up this yr :/ ( they were spending time w a friend that lost his mommy :crying:) and i didnt dress up this yr ... but all my boys had fun !
Cutest little pumpkin I've seen in NYC :wub: -- oh Dolce, you must have made people stop in their tracks. And look at those two boys of yours. Super - heroes.:chili::chili: Nice abs -- kind of got the Situation thing goin' on. And what did the girls in the family wear???

#4 ·
Dolce looks so cute!!!! :wub::wub::wub: I love that pumpkin costume on him....he's all pumpkin, no Dolce. :HistericalSmiley:How nice of Edith and Aolani! The camo looks super adorable and fits perfectly on Dolce. Your boys look very powerful and heroic. Tell them, I will call them if I see a damsel in distress. B)

#7 ·
Awww, I had already seen the pumpkin pics, but am just now seeing the camo pics. You can't really see it, but he has a dog tag and Aolani has the shirt in green with his dog tag too. So now they can say they are brothers from another mother LOL. i still can't get over how tiny he is. Aolani's shirt is the same size and it fits him where his waist would be.

You're so welcome Liza - I think Dolce worked the pumpkin beautifully :)

#8 ·
lol , dolce is teeny .. lol u dont know we had to take a teeny rubberband to tie the pumpkin hat cause it kept falling off lol .. im telling u guys he is all hair ...
from dolce to aolani : i weally wuv my shirt and the tag makes it soo cool . we gotta meet up vewy soon my brodder !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.