Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I've started working on our Halloween float for this years Halloween contest. My theme is an all girl band, with Maya (a red chihuahua) and Ava and Tiara (both small maltese). Maya was the lead singer and with Ava and Tiara as back up singers. The group is called "Lil' Red and the Maltezers".

Well just yesterday i found out that Tiara may not be able to participate so I'm looking for a new name for the two dog group. It's just Maya and Ava now. Some of my ideas so far are:

The Dazzlin' Diva's
The Dainty Yapper's
Singin' Sisters

I NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ok, in keeping with the fact it is for Halloween, let me list a few band names:

The Icky Divas
Starlight Diva Fluffs
Fluffy Diva Factory
The Sniffing Tactic
Horrid Fluffy Divas
The Flufftones

I'm done. Good luck, Pat and Elaine!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Keep 'em coming.....this is not a rock group though...they're a class act. :HistericalSmiley:

Hollywood red carpet glam....

I'm still liking "Bow Wow Babes" so far...

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I loved your original name for the girl group with the 3 fluffs. It's too bad Tiara may not be able to be a part of it! :(

Out of the ones mentioned, I think I like Bow Wow Babes and The Dainty Yappers the best. I doooo think it would be neat to incorporate a halloween theme in with all of the glitz and glamour and use a sparkly-yet-halloweeny group name.

I will think on it and see if I can come up with any suggestions for you!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ut oh! We've come up with a whole new direction.....sort of.....

Instead of the singers, they will be "Tiny Dancers" - they will wear matching tutu's and the wagon will still be a stage. And the music playing will be "Tiny Dancer" Sorry about all this confusion - I never dreamed we'd have to be scrambling like this so late in the season!!!!! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Ut oh! We've come up with a whole new direction.....sort of.....

Instead of the singers, they will be "Tiny Dancers" - they will wear matching tutu's and the wagon will still be a stage. And the music playing will be "Tiny Dancer" Sorry about all this confusion - I never dreamed we'd have to be scrambling like this so late in the season!!!!! :w00t:
I still love ... "Bow Wow Babes"

Or, maybe because it's for Halloween they could be known as the ... Howl Wow Babes! LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts