Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks so much for the compliments on the ornament I painted for Pat and Ava. Here is the one I did of Secret while I was recuperating from surgery.

I had no idea that you would like my doodlings so much.

After Christmas -- when the ornaments go on sale, I will get bunches of them and do paintings on them and maybe I can donate them to AMA Rescue to sell at Nationals this year.

Also, I just might be doing some for several of you too.

If Edie thinks that they might sell at Nationals to help raise money for rescue, I would be honored to do several of them -- both boys and girls.

Do you think they might sell?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks so much for the compliments on the ornament I painted for Pat and Ava. Here is the one I did of Secret while I was recuperating from surgery.

I had no idea that you would like my doodlings so much.

After Christmas -- when the ornaments go on sale, I will get bunches of them and do paintings on them and maybe I can donate them to AMA Rescue to sell at Nationals this year.

Also, I just might be doing some for several of you too.

If Edie thinks that they might sell at Nationals to help raise money for rescue, I would be honored to do several of them -- both boys and girls.

Do you think they might sell?
Oh they will sell like hot cakes if you ask me....and no they are not doodlings they are works of art....just beautiful...Secret looks adorable.

I hope your feeling better and thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at SM...

Take care, Lynda and Max (sends you kisses and hugs)

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Oh, they would absolutely sale, absolutely! I would love to have one, even if the malt wasn't Angel, but even more so if it was. "Doodling" my booty! You are very talented.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Lynn, those ornaments are simply beautiful. They would definitely sell!
You are very talented :)

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Lynn, the ornament is beautiful!!! YES! You could and would sell them! No doubt about it! I would love to have you paint one of Snowball ... just name the price.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm just trying to think of something unique that might raise some rescue dollars. :) I'm not thinking of selling them other than that.

But I'd be honored to do some of my favorite fluffs on SM. Hopefully they'll be ready by next Christmas. (Marie -- Snowball's siggy pic would be so cute on an ornament, imho.)

When I'm ready to start doing them for my friends here, I'll pm you to see what color you would like the oranment to be. :) And yes, Lynne, I will most certainly do one of Angel (maybe wearing) the holiday dress that I made for her SS Buddy to give to you a few years back. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Well I think you should make them for all of us on SM and we can pay you and it can go to your rescue. I would buy one of Maxie in a heartbeat...do you do other dogs as well...

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I think they might raise more than just a few dollars. In my area, handpainted ornaments sell for upwards of $40 (with most in the $20-$30 range). Your dogs are so adorable - they are really too lifelike to be called doodles. I can show you a few doodles of dogs if you would like (I am telling you they are dogs because they looks like blobs!).

Secret and her little pink bed look adorable on your ornament - I like that it is different from Ava's. Keep painting because I can see these becoming very popular!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really like the idea of painting them for those here on SM that want one and having the money go to rescue. That's a wonderful idea because, I enjoy painting these and because it's so important to give to our rescue organization. Not all fluffs are as lucky as the ones here on SM. :(

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Lynn your ornaments are beautiful. I too think they would sell any where. That's a great idea for raising money for rescue. Apparently there is no end to your talents. You amaze me.
I hope you are feeling stronger and your treatment went well. Hugs.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think that is a wonderful idea! I would treasure a hand painted ornament of Sophie and I would feel ever better that in a it would be helping rescue. I think you could make a decent amount of money to help out fluffs in need.

Lynn, you are so very talented. Gosh, I always wished I could draw and/or sing! Just ask my family, I wasn't blessed with either.

I really like the idea of painting them for those here on SM that want one and having the money go to rescue. That's a wonderful idea because, I enjoy painting these and because it's so important to give to our rescue organization. Not all fluffs are as lucky as the ones here on SM. :(

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:forgive me::forgive me: GET OUT OF HERE!!! I bow to your talent. Lynn, are you sure you don't have a Wonder Woman cape and tights in your closet? :w00t: I was looking at the ornament that Ava got and thinking, "Boy I can't believe she found one that looks just like Ava." NO WONDER!!! You are amazing. I love the idea of a couple of ornaments going to the AMA raffle so that people other than us on SM get a chance to bid on them. You could send a couple of samples on display and then the winners could send you pix to personalize with their dogs face and name. And I love the idea of selling them to us on SM to raise money for rescues. I would love to see Tyler's little face adorn one. It's a win/win.:chili:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Lynn what can't you do you just seem to have endless talent? The ornament that you painted of Secret and of Ava are just gorgeous? :wub: I was going to pm you to find out where you ordered the ornament from. I think your ornaments will do extremly well at the AMA auction and i love the idea of you painting them and the money going to rescue. When your ready put me on the list to purchase 4. How are you feeling, i hope that your not overdoing it and that your getting stronger and stronger each and every day. :grouphug:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Oh, they would absolutely sale, absolutely! I would love to have one, even if the malt wasn't Angel, but even more so if it was. "Doodling" my booty! You are very talented.
Ya, what she said!

There is such incredible talent here - yet so much discourse.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts