Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today you are 15 years old Lady. You are one amazing girl and we love you. You are a lucky girl too because you have a Mommy who loves you and takes such terrific care of you.
Have a wonderful day sweetheart. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
:party::party::party::drinkup::party::party::party:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Happy 15th Birthday dear Lady...you go girl!!!

Today sure is a VERY SPECIAL DAY!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LADY :cheer: I hope you are rocking out your birthday with your nail polish, a beautiful dress and one of your mom's amazing bows. You look so terrific I won't even reveal your age. Let's just say you aren't a puppy.B)

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Happy Birthday, Lady!! Older is definitely better, and you don't look a day over 10. Thank you, mommy for taking such good care of you.

·
Premium Member
8,116 Posts
Happy Birthday beautiful Miss Lady!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxox:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
:wub::cheer::celebrate - firewor:chili::chili:Happy Brithday Lady! Wow 15 years,it's amazing.You look great sweetie!:celebrate - firewor:chili::cheer::chili:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Happy Birthday, Precious Girl!!!! Hope you have a really special day with your Mommy today!!!!

:wub::chili::partytime::party::flowers::flowers::flowers::woohoo2::woohoo2::dancing banana::dancing banana::dancing banana::celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Flowers 2::Sunny Smile:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Wow! This was a surprise! Thanks, everyone!

I can't believe my old gal made 15. For those of you who have been members for awhile, Lady has many serious illnesses. No one thought she'd make 10. I almost lost her a couple times around her 8th birthday. Three years ago my vet gave her about 6 months to live. This is a huge milestone!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Happy Birthday Miss Lady

You are so special to all of us on SM. And what a lucky little girl you are to have found such a wonderful mom who has been so good to you and taken such good care of you.

Have a wonderful B-Day!!!! I love you. Hugs from Awntie Lynn

1 - 20 of 51 Posts