Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times"> H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

Happy Birthday!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
<span style="color:purple">HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALLIE!!!
</span>

(this is the 3rd bday i wrote and i have no cute pictures to use at my office at work..
)

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Thanks, everyone, for the good wishes for Kallie. So far, she probably hasn't liked her day.... grooming, bordatella vaccine, fecal and a six-month check up. I didn't know they were going to do the checkup... they just said it was time for bordatella and fecal but he did a check up... said, "Kallie looks great". Yea!

And Catcher only has one retained tooth now. I had the vet look and last time there were, I believe, something like 7! Now about two months later... only one.... So if it has to be taken out, it'll be a lot less of a big deal, I think. He has been late maturing in general, I think. He's just now a year old and I see some grown up changes... the humping of his girlfriend(large pillow), leg lifting outside..... .

And just an observance... when I went to pick them up I brought carriers for both. I put Kallie in hers and she was digging at the "door", barking.... totally hyer. And Catcher... not a peep out of him.... That guy is just so laid back. So, there is a big range in temperment in the breed and my two seem to be at the opposite poles...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@May 6 2005, 02:43 PM
And just an observance... when I went to pick them up I brought carriers for both. I put Kallie in hers and she was digging at the "door", barking.... totally hyer. And Catcher... not a peep out of him.... That guy is just so laid back. So, there is a big range in temperment in the breed and my two seem to be at the opposite poles...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60483
[/QUOTE]
I'm glad Kallie is healthy!! I totally understand what you mean about opposite temperments!!! Peanut and TicTac are like night and day!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Poor Kallie! She won't be looking forward to her birthday next year! Be sure to give her an extra treat for all her trials on her big day....

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy@May 6 2005, 11:08 PM
aww happy birthday

k/c mom - kind of offtopic, but you're soo lucky kallie is still perfectly healthy at 3 years old 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=60604
[/QUOTE]
KNOCK ON WOOD.... Kallie has not been to the vet for anything except wellness checks since she was a puppy. She had some staph on her face from tears and she had a cold once when she was very young. The vet didn't even give her any medicine for those... he wanted to give her immune system a chance to work and see if it would clear up on its own... which it did.... again... KNOCK ON WOOD!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Happy Birthday Kallie from Sylphide, Shrek and Ozzy
They say that if you were here they'd share their greenies
Ozzy adds a grunt, grunt to that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts