Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby boy turned 3!! Happy Birthday Shoni and thank you for being the best "dog" in the world!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:celebrate - firewor :celebrate - firewor :celebrate - firewor

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
Live well today---and every day! Happy Birthday to a dog truly well loved. We know you are the light in your mommie's eyes, the beat in her heart, the bouquet of her wine, and the smile that she wears. You add so very much to the treasure of her life. So enjoy each other today! loving kisses from Kitzi!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Dee -- that just doesn't seem possible. It seems like only yesterday when you went to get him. Where has the time gone?

Happy B-Day Shoni. I know that your Mom will make it very special for you.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Happy Birthday Shoni....I can't believe you are already 3 yrs. old.

·
Premium Member
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wohoooo!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY ^_^

I wanna see pictures...I wanna see pictures...I wanna see pictures... pretty please

hugs
Kat
Kat the last pics I took were when he rolled in something black and icky couple of days ago! They are on my FB wall. I just rarely get the camera out. :blush: As soon as I get around to doing his bath I'll snap a few. He hasn't changed, still pure white and sweet as sugar (unless he rolls in icky!) .
Dee:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
OMG! Three???!!! Weren't you just making a list of questions to ask breeders???? Three years ago already?? no, I can't believe that!!!

Shoni sure is a beautiful guy, so I guess you asked the right questions....

Happy Birthday, dude....we all love you!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Happy Birthday Sweet Shoni!!!!!!
:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::dothewave::cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHONI. We hope you had a wonderful birthday and got some special treats for your special day. :chili:

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Happy Birthday!:partytime:

I still can't believe our baby boys are both 3 years old now. How time flies! :w00t:

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Kat the last pics I took were when he rolled in something black and icky couple of days ago! They are on my FB wall. I just rarely get the camera out.
I guess I rarely check on Facebook :blush: if and when I update a status or picture, then it is through my cellphone... I am off to checking on these :wub:

I am crazy about snapping pictures :D

He hasn't changed, still pure white and sweet as sugar (unless he rolls in icky!) .
Dee:wub:
I guess that my malts think about the same thing:HistericalSmiley: They just don't understand why I keep on snapping their pictures when they are 100% the same... awwh but I just can't help it :wub:

oh I hope I see the fluffy Shoni very soon :wub::wub:

hugs
Kat

1 - 20 of 24 Posts