Discussion Starter #1
I love her so very much! I wish I had her for her 1st and 2nd Birthday

Chloe wishing Summer Happy Birthday

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Donna, little Summer is beautiful, she's sooooo precious:wub: the first picture brought a big:biggrin:to my face, I love their bows and dresses, but especailly love the picture of the girls touching noses:heart::smootch:

:wub2::tender:HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS SUMMER:tender::wub2:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh, she is so adorable!:wub: What great pics and she looks so pretty in her little dress. Chloe is adorable, too. You are blessed, my dear.:D

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy 3rd birthday Summer!! She looks just soooo innocent in that first picture with the birthday hat :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUMMER :cheer:Oh Donna - Look at Ms Summer in her little b'day hat. :wub2: I remember when we were talking about getting Summer. :wub::wub: Where does the time go? Even though you didn't have her for her 1st and 2nd, you have her for the rest of her life.:chili::chili: Wow - she is super cute. And that shot with Chloe -- precious. They looks so cute in their dresses and bows. Real girlie girls. We have to get together.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
It warms my heart to see her so happy with you Donna. :wub: Thank you for giving her such a warm and loving home. :Sunny Smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUMMER!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:cheer: Happy Birthday Summer! :cheer: Summer is such a pretty birthday girl! I love the photo of the girls touching noses, too, so sweet! :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
:party::party::party::party::party:

Happy 3rd birthday, sweet Summer!

Love the photos and your precious dress and matching bow! The kissy pic with Donna is so adorable! :smootch:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts