HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANDI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope Dwight is spoiling you, he is a Blessed man to have
you walking beside him
Sandi you are a blessing to me
You have been going through so much in your life
yet you are always here for us.
Do you know you and Paulann share the same birth day
I'm pretty certain God was smiling down that day.
Its no coincidence you both found one another here, I call that
a God wink. I'm so blessed to have you in my life
I love you
Praying for you

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
Thank you, dearest Paula! & much love from your sis---and to Paulann---Happy Birthday dearest friend. I hope you are celebrating God's richest blessings to you this day. W/much love!

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
Happy birthday Sandi.

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Happy Birthday, Sandi! You've always been one of the nicest members of the forum, through thick and thin. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Reactions: edelweiss

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
Like a GREAT wine, we get better as we get older!
Or rather as we get older we feel better with lots of great wine!
HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY DEAR SANDI!

Just a little birthday humor - hopefully this post will make you smile/laugh & brighten your day.
With much love my dear sister.

41C9bXLFKpL.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
There was not a lot to miss, Patricia! :) We hope to celebrate next summer!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Happy Birthday🎂 Sandi from Sammy.
I don't come here anymore because the new system is too challenging for me. Mostly I go on all the Maltese blogs that are available on FB, some in English, some in Italian.

I wish I could navigate here more easily, like I used to before, but I find it difficult to post pictures among other things. Maybe I'm used to the old system and don't have patient to learn the new one. I don't know why they keep changing all the time, it's difficult, specially for those of us who are not computer savvy.

But I have been following all that has been happening to your little munchkin, and I'm so sorry that she has to go through all these surgeries.
It's so heart breaking.

My Pallina had the Patella surgery on both legs last month. I had to spend $6,000 because I had cancelled her insurance just several months earlier thinking that nothing was gonna happened to her. And then all of a sudden she started limping so bad. A month and a half has gone by after the surgery and she is STILL limping on her rear leg. I am so disappointed.

And to end this post on a good note: we too just celebrated a birthday of LITTLE GIRL. 11 years old. I wish I knew how to post pictures of her birthday with balloons etc.
You can see the pictures on FB under my full name SMADAR.ACIK

And until next time, take care and say hi to all the oldies for me, specially uncle Walter.

Love you all

Sammy

·
Premium Member
17,397 Posts
Sammie, it is so good to hear your "voice!" Walter will be glad for the greeting!
Thank you too for b-day wishes & for good wishes for little "mouse--Lisi!" Today was a "down day" for her & I had to go out to run errands. I always hate to leave her in a funk, but my prescription had to be collected. I am almost afraid to come home on this kind of a day, but she was a bit perky when I got back---now she is back in her bed. On days like today she won't even go out---even if she loves to be outside usually.
I am happy Little Girl celebrated 11 but sad to hear about Pallina---Kitzi had the same surgery & still limps---sometimes things just don't get better, I guess. Maybe w/time it will improve. I love your babies---and they do lead a charmed life w/you. I am still hopeful that someday we will meet in person. I am going to look you up on FB & see if you posted b-day photos there! Much love to you, Sammie.

·
Super Moderator
9,644 Posts
Hey Sammy. I will create a post or find and post instructions on how to post pctures, it is really easy.

Sandi, I am sorry Lisi is having an off day. She has really come back and we are all grateful you have more days with her.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SANDI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I hope Dwight is spoiling you, he is a Blessed man to have
you walking beside him
Sandi you are a blessing to me
You have been going through so much in your life
yet you are always here for us.
Do you know you and Paulann share the same birth day
I'm pretty certain God was smiling down that day.
Its no coincidence you both found one another here, I call that
a God wink. I'm so blessed to have you in my life
I love you
Praying for you
Happy BIrthday and many more!!!

Lainie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts