Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a msg. from my vet wishing Lisi Happy Birthday! I had totally forgotten!

Happy Birthday

:cheer::cheer::cheer:your beautiful, little precious stinker! You really light up our lives! You are such a happy, happy little busy girl! Your tail never stops wagging & you love life so much. You can almost talk---you understand almost everything we say & communicate what you want so well. :wub::wub:

Don't ever change. . . .May God bless & keep you always!:wub2::Sunny Smile:

·
Super Moderator
9,594 Posts
Happy birthday sweetie. Your mommy and daddy love you. Sandi - treasure every minute.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Happy 8th Birthday Lisi!
Your Mommy & Daddy arent the only ones that love you. You've found a very special spot in our hearts as well sweet little "Mighty Mouse!":tender:
God bless you!:innocent:

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On behalf of our littte girl---thank you one & all! I can't believe I forgot!!!! Life is just too busy at the moment, I guess. I am totally unprepared for a party but will have to give her some French pate (made by yours truly) on a small piece of my home-made cauliflower bread---her favs! That I do have & it is her "high value" treat.

Walter, thanks for that sage advice. . . . now tell me how to redeem my memory---it is going quickly.

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS LISI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU:smootch::tender:

Auntie Paula, Maddie and Geneva hope your feeling better, we love our Lisi :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,006 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISI

Wishing one of our favorite SM pups a VERY Happy Birthday! :wub: We think we know what you want for your birthday year....not to be dragged around to so many doctors who think you're a pin cushion. :w00t::HistericalSmiley: I do hope that no health issues will rear their ugly heads. She's too pretty for that. Enjoy the celebration and the hugs and kisses.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Wishing little Lisi a very Happy Birthday today!! And I am sure that your Mommy gave you some of that special food that you like so much and hope that you enjoyed it!!

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
Happy Birthday Lisi.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
On behalf of our littte girl---thank you one & all! I can't believe I forgot!!!! Life is just too busy at the moment, I guess. I am totally unprepared for a party but will have to give her some French pate (made by yours truly) on a small piece of my home-made cauliflower bread---her favs! That I do have & it is her "high value" treat.

Walter, thanks for that sage advice. . . . now tell me how to redeem my memory---it is going quickly.
Sandi - Its perfectly understandable that you forgot - You've had a very full plate lately. I'm sure the French pate and the home-made cauliflower bread will more than make up for it! YUMMY! I know you are making her day extra special - We LOVE you Lisi. Praying this coming year will bring answers, health and of coarse lots of special treats - you deserve them!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
Happy Birthday, sweet Lisi! Sorry I'm a day late. :wub:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
L..........Little beauty is a birthday girl:wub:

I..........I know I am late, but Happy Birthday sweety:thumbsup:

S..........Sweet as sugar:smootch::

I...........Is it still time to come and have a piece of cake?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
L..........Little beauty is a birthday girl:wub:

I..........I know I am late, but Happy Birthday sweety:thumbsup:

S..........Sweet as sugar:smootch::

I...........Is it still time to come and have a piece of cake?:HistericalSmiley:
Cake? Coming right up! Hope to see you at 4:00 pm sharp. :HistericalSmiley::wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts