Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
1,222 Posts
🍰🍭🎉🎁🎈HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY KITZI! 🍰🍭🎉🎁🎈

I know your special day will be filled with lots of your favorite treats.

💌💝💕We love you so very much & are overjoyed we get to share birthday wishes with you! 💌💝💕

You sure are looking handsome in your birthday photo!

images.jpeg

Reactions: crazylady

·
Premium Member
Pat & Maggie (& Casey too!)
1,634 Posts
Happy 11th birthday Kitzel!

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
9,837 Posts
Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Kitzel. I hope you and sis and mommy and daddy have a great day. i hope heat and water back on?

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all! We were going to take Kitzi to lunch down in Austin, but everything is closed. Water is being rationed & we lost power again the night before from 7:15 PM until 1:15ish----it was supposed an unrelated problem to the storm ??? Most stores had to throw out all perishables so things have been a little crazy w/availability of food. They are expected to get some deliveries this week. Anyhow we picked up some food & ate on the deck in our sun spot, but the big hawk kept swooping down (I think he is hungry due to the storm) & we had to put the pups in the house. Later we took the stroller & went for a long walk. K & L got a couple of sweet potato fries -- which both love but never get!
We will try again when the weather allows!

·
Super Moderator
9,837 Posts
Thank you all! We were going to take Kitzi to lunch down in Austin, but everything is closed. Water is being rationed & we lost power again the night before from 7:15 PM until 1:15ish----it was supposed an unrelated problem to the storm ??? Most stores had to throw out all perishables so things have been a little crazy w/availability of food. They are expected to get some deliveries this week. Anyhow we picked up some food & ate on the deck in our sun spot, but the big hawk kept swooping down (I think he is hungry due to the storm) & we had to put the pups in the house. Later we took the stroller & went for a long walk. K & L got a couple of sweet potato fries -- which both love but never get!
We will try again when the weather allows!

Hope it improves now that it is warming up. I read that the only thing left in many stores is celery. It actually has becomes a mime - empty produce shelves that are still brimming with celery.
Casper and I are heading out for a walk with his stroller - he loves looking around. It is actually supposed to get to the 40s today here.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OH! Yes. We were in Austin yesterday for Covid vaccine #2 & popped in to the groc store on the way back---yikes---so little on the shelves still. Fortunately due to my years in Greece & endless strikes I am (by my entire family) labeled as "the hoarder!" So we are ok. We don't drink normal milk or eat normal bread but I am a fresh produce freak---and that is what was missing mainly. That is funny about the celery mime!
On a good note: D does not have c-diff or any pathogens. I am still waiting for my test results to come back!
Have a "warm" walk w/Casper! It sounds like retirement agrees w/you?

·
Super Moderator
9,837 Posts
OH! Yes. We were in Austin yesterday for Covid vaccine #2 & popped in to the groc store on the way back---yikes---so little on the shelves still. Fortunately due to my years in Greece & endless strikes I am (by my entire family) labeled as "the hoarder!" So we are ok. We don't drink normal milk or eat normal bread but I am a fresh produce freak---and that is what was missing mainly. That is funny about the celery mime!
On a good note: D does not have c-diff or any pathogens. I am still waiting for my test results to come back!
Have a "warm" walk w/Casper! It sounds like retirement agrees w/you?
Such great news. It felt like Spring today - no breeze just sun and temps in the 40s, it was a great long walk. I love having the time to cook and someone is glued to me 24/7 now.

·
Registered
168 Posts
OMG!!! Soooo Adorable!!!! Happy BIRTHDAY BABYDOLL KITZEL!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE THAT Photo!! What a Cutie!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts