Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! You didn't let us know on the calendar it was your birthday! <span style="color:blue">
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
</span>

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Have a good one from westiemaltese, scouse, dyani, jonti, jarnah,hermione and tehya

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Feb 8 2005, 02:34 PM
Hey!  You didn't let us know on the calendar it was your birthday!  <span style="color:blue">

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

</span>

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34228
[/QUOTE]

ditto!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thank you all so much for the warm wishes. I didn't know there was a calender on here until today....duh. I do not get around this site much huh.
Well I am happy to say that turning 41 will have to be better than 40. I ended the year with a bang.....I fell on Saturday and ended up in the ER on Sunday with a 4th degree sprain in my foot/ankle and a sprain shoulder and elbow(which makes the crutches difficult), add this to the many lovely purple bruises and the head cold I woke up with yesterday. 41 has got to be better right.........

So buttercloud and mee I did not get any pictures taken of Josie in the cape-I was a bit distracted and drugged
but they will appear I promise.......

My hubby of 15 years sent me the most magnificent basket of flowers and I can count on one hand how many times he has done that so it was a major surprise gift. He always has said flowers die so they are a waste
Well he really wasted on this one there are a dozen roses, tulips, lily's, daizy's and too many others to mention... Had to brag him up since it is such a big deal for me

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Originally posted by 2happymalts@Feb 8 2005, 04:18 PM
Thank you all so much for the warm wishes. I didn't know there was a calender on here until today....duh. I do not get around this site much huh.
Well I am happy to say that turning 41 will have to be better than 40. I ended the year with a bang.....I fell on Saturday and ended up in the ER on Sunday with a 4th degree sprain in my foot/ankle and a sprain shoulder and elbow(which makes the crutches difficult), add this to the many lovely purple bruises and the head cold I woke up with yesterday. 41 has got to be better right.........

So buttercloud and mee I did not get any pictures taken of Josie in the cape-I was a bit distracted and drugged

but they will appear I promise.......

My hubby of 15 years sent me the most magnificent basket of flowers and I can count on one hand how many times he has done that so it was a major surprise gift. He always has said flowers die so they are a waste 

Well he really wasted on this one there are a dozen roses, tulips, lily's, daizy's and too many others to mention... Had to brag him up since it is such a big deal for me 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=34257
[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's one of the more painful birthday's I've ever heard of.....hope the rest of them go better. Happy 41st! I'd love to do the "40's" again.....it is a great time. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
happy b day

·
Registered
522 Posts
Happy Birthday wishes from IzzyBella and me.

Can I assume then that you took a trip for your birthday? Yay for hubby!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
happy bday!!!! sorry about the fall. hope u had as much fun as i did on my bday. your flowers sound beautiful!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts