Registered
7,621 Posts
Woohoo!!

to The Buttercup!!

Yay!!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
WOW! best birthday EVER! i got laptime from The Boy (mommy had to work ALLLLL day! but... GO TRIBE!) while he played video games and took naps (rough life, i know), he gave me peanut butter (with no pill inside!) and i got some cheese and .... AND!!!!! i come HERE! and i get all these dancing chilis!!!!!
you guys ROCK!!!!!!

The One, The Only, The Five Years Old and Doesn't Look a DAY Over TWO! Buttercup

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Sep 11 2005, 01:29 AM
WOW! best birthday EVER!  i got laptime from The Boy (mommy had to work ALLLLL day! but... GO TRIBE!) while he played video games and took naps (rough life, i know), he gave me peanut butter (with no pill inside!) and i got some cheese and .... AND!!!!!  i come HERE!  and i get all these dancing chilis!!!!! 
you guys ROCK!!!!!!

The One, The Only, The Five Years Old and Doesn't Look a DAY Over TWO! Buttercup
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98421
[/QUOTE]

that post made me smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by TheButtercup@Sep 11 2005, 02:29 AM
WOW! best birthday EVER!  i got laptime from The Boy (mommy had to work ALLLLL day! but... GO TRIBE!) while he played video games and took naps (rough life, i know), he gave me peanut butter (with no pill inside!) and i got some cheese and .... AND!!!!!  i come HERE!  and i get all these dancing chilis!!!!! 
you guys ROCK!!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98421
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like such a fun day!!!! Congrats Buttercup, youre right, she doesnt look any older than two!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.