Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Happy Birfday Cosy! We hope you hab a gweat day. Eat wots of cake fowr us today. May all youwr Birfday wishes come true. We can't wait to see youwr Birfday pawty pics!

We :heart: you,
Josey, Cody, and Mandy

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COSI :cheer: Hope you have as beautiful a birthday as you are. If so, should be perfect.:wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
:partytime::yahoo::party: WooHoo!!! It's party time!!!!!

Happy Birthday Cosy girl!!! Hope you have a great day doing everything you like to do!!

So how old are you now anyway?

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Is today sweet Cosy's special day? Happy birthday, you precious baby! Nose licks from Coco and Lola!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
:heart::heart:Happy Birthday Beautiful Cosy~~~Rain and CeeCee send their birthday wishes to such a sweet girl!!! Hugs and kisses too!!!
:chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ooo my sweet cosy , happy happy bday !! may u enjoy ur day n get lots of treats , i cannot wait to see ur pics!!!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Cosy thanks you for the birthday wishes. I'm going to postpone Cosy's birthday pawty until tomorrow. It's just too sad a day to celebrate when Christian has lost his little Leah. Leah was a little Angel from Bonnie, for those who don't know.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Cosy thanks you for the birthday wishes. I'm going to postpone Cosy's birthday pawty until tomorrow. It's just too sad a day to celebrate when Christian has lost his little Leah. Leah was a little Angel from Bonnie, for those who don't know.
Britt, that is a wonderful tribute to Leah......she was very special. Thank you!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Happy Birthday beautiful sweet Cosy!
Rocky and his Mommy wish you a wonderful day with lots of play and treats! :cheer::Sooo cute::celebrate - firewor:partytime:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Happy birthday, Cosy!! I'm sure your Mommy is going to spoil you today and looking forward to seeing pictures from your pawty tomorrow. I'll bet your Mommy is going to dress you in something very special!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY COSY!!!! HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY. :cheer:

Just think your mommy is going to spoil you today and then you
have a party tomorrow. Reginald, Liberty, Alvin and Chloe send you hugs and kisses.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Happy birthday sweet girl. I bet you will have a splendid belated party. And I have a suspicion that you will get lots of extra treats and attention today. So in a way, you get an extended birthday celebration. :wub:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts