Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is Daddy's birthday and Mia's was August 6th. I had to delay Mia's for a couple of days, because she was having stomach upset :(. Nothing to be alarmed about, gave her chicken and rice and that did the trick. I suspect strongly :angry: that her dear ole Daddy, was giving her too many treats :angry:, but he has learned his lesson. And thank God, she is much better now. So I was just concentrating on getting her better, and giving her extra love on her special day. :wub:

Since, she was doing better yesterday, we celebrated both of the August Birthdays last night, but went very easy on dear Mia :wub:

Oh and Leo even had a special treat, he met a 7 year old female Westie, in the neighborhood last night, and now is so in love:heart:. I didn't get any pics of it, but Leo's reaction was adorable. At first the Westie was a bit unsure about all of this love coming her way, :huh:, but then she fell under his magicial spell, it was too adorable :wub:

Okay on with the birthday pics:

My two special birthday babies :wub:
IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

And of couse, Leo, giving out bithday Love :wub:

IMG_0476.jpg

Happy Birthday Dear Daddy....Happy Bithday Dear Sweet Mia :wub:

IMG_0481.jpg
Mommy, can we go in now, and play with our toys :innocent:

IMG_0499.JPG

Leo: huh? :huh: That's my tenty bed, but I guess it's okay, we are celebraing your 2nd birthday :wub:

IMG_0536.JPG

So, I guess, I will join you :wub:

IMG_0507.JPG

Happy Birthday, dear sister Mia, I couldn't ask for a better big sister :wub:

IMG_0533.JPG

I'm two years old now :chili: and celebrated with my Daddy :wub: and got to use Leo's tent bed all to myself :chili:

IMG_0537.JPG

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet sister, and my wonderful Daddy, I just love them both. I just wonder if Mia, will let me use her princess bed on my birthday :biggrin:
IMG_0548.JPG

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh happy birthday!! To both of your special loves. :heart: AND it's topknot weekend for Mia too! What a great couple of days for you Christine.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Birthday!
The pictures are so cute and I enjoyed seeing the pups giving birthday kisses! Looks like a very happy birthday to me.
I'm glad Mia is feeling better.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIA AND HUBBY.:chili::chili: Awww, those photos are too adorable. Love the ones with their daddy and oh so cute with the tent bed. :wub::wub: So adorable and I loved Leo's captions. Totally sweetness and I think you shared their real sentiments towards each other. Hope Daddy kept his b'day treats to himself and had a terrific birthday.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Happy Birthday to Daddy and beautiful Mia. I bet you both had tons of fun!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Happy birthday little Mia and many morrrrrrre! Same to your hubby, Christine. :)

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
happy birthday to daddy and the little Princess :wub: love the pictures :wub: and did you even ever doubt Leo wouldn't be a charmer :w00t: that westie would be crazy to give him the brush off :wub:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
happy happy birthday to daddy and Mia!! xoxo

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
Happy Birthday precious Mia:wub:, you can see the love your dad ddy has for you and your brother:wub: I bet your a daddy's girl for sure:smootch::tender:
Christine please wish your hubby a wonderful birthday from me.
Leo, I don't no bud weather sister will share on your birthday, just maybe if you continue to let her share your tent:whistle: poor bud girls rule:supacool:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all so much for your sweet and loving wishes for Mia and DH, I will be sure and pass them on to them. You all are just so sweet and it is so appreciated.

I am so releived that Mia's soft bowels are much better. I could have throttled hubby and pretty much did verbally. He said, I just can't resist her when she follows me, and looks up at me with that wittle face. And do you know when the times are that melt his heart the most???? When she has her little topknot in. Leo doesn't follow him, he lays with Mommy and waits for Daddy to deliver his treat, but at least I can see what he is getting. Their Daddy really did learn his lesson.

I just wish I captured Leo with his Westie girlfriend, it was tooo funny and adorable. He was a little gentleman, he nuzzled her face, but then when to sniffy her behind, and the little Westie was like :w00t:, but then when she saw Leo dancing around with joy, :chili::chili::chili:, she really warmed up to him.

Thanks again for all the sweet wishes :heart:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts