Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Thanks!!!! today has been sooo stressful, ugh!! i have a chem test today and a calculus test tomorrow.
i had a headache all yesterday and i thought it was from the dentist....but it turns out that i was just stressed about my tests.

presents so far:

dogopoly, whiplash(game for playstation), that wahl shaver, choclate melter thingy, and benji movie. i'll post tomorrow about the other gifts.

Cathy

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

I'm sollie to hear about your headache. I have a headache too:(.Good luck on your tests. If anything, at least you have great gifts!!!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR CATHY!

Pico sends sweet doggy kisses
and I send congratulations on conquering another year.......and your chem and calc tests.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday Dear Dr. Cathy. Happy Birthday to You. Cha-Cha-Cha, Boom-Ba-La.

J

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!!!

Good luck on your tests, try don't to stress to much.

Lacey sends puppy kisses to you.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
happy bday cathy...good luck on your exams!!!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Hi, thanks everyone!!! and i can never get too many dog kisses---they're good luck! :D well, check this out:

i did my chem test, i think i did all right, we'll see. and then i went home for an hour and gave sprite kisses and stuff. and then my calculus tutor called me saying that he could meet me at the library.

my mom, cynthia, sprite, and ellie, came to drop me off.

i got out of the car and then my mom was liek "sprites sad, give her a kiss". i go give her a kiss and she starts getting angry and growling and she tries to "bite" me(it doesnt feel like a bite). so i started correcting her and throughout the whole time, she was saying "mama, mama, mama". when she calmed down i gave her a kiss and told her to be good.

my mom started crying. she was like "sprite was saying "mama" and you were correcting her".

and then this morning she was like "if you had told me that she talked, i would've never believed you". i was like "mom---she doesnt know what she's saying" and my mom was like "no, she does, she does"

anyway, i thought it was a cute story. i seriously wish i had a video camera so that i could post her saying 'mama'. and it sounded totally like that and she was soo sad.

i told my mom that next time i study at the library...i'll take sprite with me(cuz we always have a study group in a private room, so no one will see her). my mom was happy about that. ^_^

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Dr Cathy--WHAT? Sprite knows how to say "MAMA"?!?! HUH!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts