Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Hi dr. cathy...Happy birthday. Think I have read your postings somewhere else in past. Nice to link up again with you. When you do become a vet we will all have a great big party!

hey everyone!!!! well, i had a great birthday weekend. on thursday i got more presents. like a globe that has that little pen and it says the states and capitals. its actually pretty hard. lol.
and then cynthia found a cabbage patch doll that has brown hair and a maltese. super cute. it was around 2.5 feet tall too. and i got dogopoly and whiplash the game. really neat stuff.

AND

I WENT TO SEE SHAMBALA!! it was the coolest thing ever.

http://www.shambala.org/

i got to meet tippi hendren and she gave me an autographed poster (because i won a raffle) and then i got to see ligers, tigers, lions, cougers. it was soo awesome. its only 30 minutes away from where i live. and then i "adopted" daisy this couger. she was really cute. im thinking about also adopted "precious" this tiger that makes a lot of noises. really really cute! anyway, everyone who lives in california should think about going there.
i'll post a pic later of some of the stuff i saw.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.