1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
happy b'day

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Happy Birthday, hope your day and the following year is filled with happiness and love.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thanks you guys. we went to castaic lake to rent a boat...but all they had were dingies!! so we didnt do that. instead we went to mentrville (cynthia told me the history of it....but i forget it. lol.) its near my house. AND THEN we went to the movies and saw Flight plan with jodie foster...good movie. not as good as panic room. and then we went home and i used some of the gifts i got. lol.

casey got me a popcorn popper, a grooming table!, winn dixie movie,& a gift card to a spa near me.

caseys mom got me these pants i asked for that were "in the company of dogs" catalog and a subscription to hollywood dog!

cynthia and my mom got me a visible dog (its sorta like one of those plastic human people where you can see their insides), the akc dog board game, a cookie set with dog cookie cutters, crest whitning, and i think thats it.

everyone from student government want me to go with them to a club sunday night...i was like "I dont think so" lol.

ohhh...and then we ordered claim jumpers...im full. lol

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts