Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine! John would have been 70 years old tomorrow! What memories I have of LOVING the Beatles and especially John!

Feel free to post your favorites too!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
So hard to believe he could have been 70. Such a loss!! Who knows what he could have accomplished. I wish I was at Strawberry Fields in Central Park tomorrow but I'm in Vermont. I'm sure people will be singing his songs all day and night. Was there when George Harrison died.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I was just watching Larry King's tribute to the Beatles. He had Paul and Ringo on as well as Yoko and the other wives at the end. I didn't catch a lot of it, but I think they were talking about the show with all the music of theirs. Very nostalgic indeed!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Such a senseless loss.

Check out Google.com ... then click on the red arrow. Google has outdone themselves!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Happy birthday John :chili: I wasn't born until a year after he was killed, but he's my favorite member of my favorite band and has been a huge inspiration to me!

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Happy Birthday, John.

Who on earth do you think you are? A superstar? Well right you are. Well we all shine on, like the moon, the stars and the sun. Yeah we all shine on. Everyone come on.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
6,227 Posts
Happy Birthday, John.

Who on earth do you think you are? A superstar? Well right you are. Well we all shine on, like the moon, the stars and the sun. Yeah we all shine on. Everyone come on.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
:thumbsup: nice one Kerry .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts