Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is a spectacular day, because, the angels from heaven above have blessed us with a very special individual named Kat! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! :chili::chili: Enjoy your day!! :cheer: Love you!!!! :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Dearest Kat!

... hope your day is filled with happiness and joy! Have a wonderful birthday today!

:party::party::party:

Lots of hugs and kisses to you from Ullana and me! :smootch:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday to you my friend! I wish you the energy to enjoy your birthday with family and friends today!!! You are very special Kat!! Sending love all the way to you for a very special Birthday!!!!

:chili::chili::chili::drinkup::drinkup::heart::heart::heart::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Dear Dear Dear Kat,
I hope you have a wonderful birthday and make lots of birthday wishes that come true.
Hugs and love to you.:wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:celebrate - firewor

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the one of the sweetest little ladies I've met (well virtually). I hope you really enjoy your day and celebrate it to the fullest along with your family and your bodygaurds Snowy and Crystal :) Huggs from your pal Edith and licks and tail wags from Aolani :)

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
:cheer:Happy Birthday Kat!! :cheer:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF OUR MOST LOVED FRIENDS ON SM!!!

Thanks for all your cheer and sharing your talents on this forum, and enjoy enjoy enjoy your special day, Kat!!

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Strength and integrity, friendship and fun, honesty, loyalty, laughter and love. God wove them all together and created you, God Bless you for all that you are because all that you are is such a blessing to me and others. I love you Kat:heart:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts