Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Happy Birthday Littlepeanut's mom!

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  g1enda1e 
#1 ·
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY Little Peanut's and Tic Tac's mom!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a great day!

PS. If there is a post already about this, please disregard this one!

See less See more
#9 ·
Happy Birthday!!

#13 ·
Originally posted by littlepeanut@May 20 2005, 11:59 AM
Where have you been BC&N?!?  You better make my drink a good one!!
   And while you're at it, have one for me too!  I get to work all weekend

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63796
[/QUOTE]

MAN! I typed out a long entry and my friend came over to borrow the computer and CLOSED IT DOWN! ARRGHHHH....

Anyway, Last week I was in Virginia! The first 2 days was so bad that I wanted to go home! We got into a car accident! Who FREAKING changes lanes in a middle of an intersection! Well, I had no idea who's fault it was because we turned on the main road. But when the police came, he blamed it on the other guy! The police said that because he was driving with a trailor attached to his jeep, that he should have been more careful and he also got a ticket! HE WAS PISSED! At first he was trying to be, I dont know, manipulating by saying, "I'm visiting here because my mom passed away and she left me a farm...." WHAT THE! And also said, "I am a diligent driver and I believe my signal lights were on." When he found out it was his fault he totally flipped and said, "I saw them at the stop sign not paying attention and talking to the other girls..." Now tell me, how are you gonna see us, the car, and us talking and STILL change lanes? He couldn't even read or write anything down because he didnt have his reading glasses! He might even take my cousin to court! GEEZ. By the way, he was lying, I remember none of us were talking when we were making that turn. He was just pissed.

After that we were in much need of fun, so that night we went out, but hello! I had an allergy attack which means my eyes get so swollen, I can't see. I look like an alien! LOL

I'm glad I was there for her when she got into the accident for 2 reasons:
REASON 1: She was having issues before I got there, so seeing that I was calm and trying to make her laugh and feel better helped out alot

REASON 2:
There was this HOT Firefighter guy that stopped to check out the accident! HELLOOOOOO CUTIE! I think I gotta fire in me that needs to be extinguished and I think he's the guy that can help!
JKJKJKJKJK...or am I????

After that allergy incident at 2am, my cousin had ppl calling her up and giving her trouble! That day didnt want to end. All of a sudden, one of her friends that was spending the night suggested we go to the beach (Ocean City=2.5 hrs away). I said WHY NOT? Nothing has gone our way! This was at 4am.
We went to the beach and we slept there for afew hrs and then went home. Wanna know how we woke up? The beach is like how long? A couple miles long, right? How bout someone woke us up to tell us to move afew feet for something! Of all the spots on the beach we could have slept on.....lol But that was actually funny.

After that I just went nuts with the shopping and EATING and drinking and clubbing. The people in VA were so nice. I didnt have to buy a drink for myself once. If someone sees me heading to the bar, they'd stop me in my tracks and get me a drink. That was lovely.

Oh geez, and the week before I left for VA(my bday wk) I had a cold which prevented me from going out on my bday. My cold is still lingering!

Oh my! Call me NC's mom because I just wrote a book....however, not nearly as eloquent. Hope I didnt bore ya! And I will drink 3 or 4 or 5 drinks in your name. Maybe I'll get drunk enough that you'd feel it too, how bout that? LOL SORRY SO LONG!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

#15 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 20 2005, 06:15 PM

REASON 2:
  I think I gotta fire in me that needs to be extinguished and I think he's the guy that can help!

JKJKJKJKJK...or am I????

And I will drink 3 or 4 or 5 drinks in your name.  Maybe I'll get drunk enough that you'd feel it too, how bout that? LOL  SORRY SO LONG! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=63882
[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you guys had lots going on! Glad the accident wasn't serious though. LOL about the fireman
You're such a dork...you got a fire in you
You're too funny!!!!!! Yes, please do send some of those drunk vibes up to Boston! I'll need it

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!! You guys are the best

#16 ·
Did you feel it? The drunk vibes? LOL I was so drunk, when I got home, I was dreaming I was drunk! WHAT IN THE WORLD! Now, I am tired as ever. I did this all for you girl, so you better feel special.

#17 ·
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@May 22 2005, 06:52 PM
Did you feel it?  The drunk vibes?  LOL  I was so drunk, when I got home, I was dreaming I was drunk!  WHAT IN THE WORLD!  Now, I am tired as ever.  I did this all for you girl, so you better feel special.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64320
[/QUOTE]
Ahhh, it must have been my BC&N hangover that made me make all those dumb mistakes at work today
yes, thank you I do feel special now!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.