Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sweet girl is 5 today! She is the first maltese I got and I consider myself fortunate every day to have her (and not just because I almost got a maltipoo instead) Not only is she beautiful, she is also the sweetest maltese ever and was a great introduction to the breed. I definitely have her to blame for my current showing/breeding enthusiasm! While she is spayed and has never stepped foot in the breed ring, she has been Marina's junior showmanship dog for the past three years and they have both come a long way.

Here are some portrait shots of Lucy and Marina

and here is Lucy the first day we brought her home at 4 mos old.

(ignore my kids school cr*p all over the floor)

Boy little did I know 4.8 years ago that Marina would be taking this girl to Eukanuba and Westminster!!

So the birthday girl gets her favorite meal with green beans and some special treats and is treated like even more of a princess. :wub: Happy birthday sweet girl!

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Lucy, you will never know how you changed the lives of your family forever.....nor how much $$ you cost them because of it!!!!!!!! :w00t::blush:

Happy Birthday you beautiful girl.....and may you keep inspiring people to get involved with your breed. You are a special girl indeed!

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucy, from Lynda, Chloe, Sister Katie, and Chachi :partytime:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
From a scruffy little pup to a beautiful little girlie dog...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!

Really nice portraits of Marina and Lucy!

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUCY :cheer: You are absolutely stunning and look so happy with your sister Marina. Two beautiful girls. :chili: Tyler would like to know if he could have a chaperoned date with you when you come to town for Westminster? He promises he'll be a perfect gentleman.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Happy Birthday Lucy, you have changed so many lives.
I love the pictures of Lucy and Marina.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Oh Lucy! you are so lovely and classy!! have a superb day and stay pretty!

Doggie kisses,

1 - 20 of 33 Posts