Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cheer::tender:Happy Birthday Paula!:tender::cheer:

Dearest Paula ... I am wishing you the most fun and wonderful birthday ever. May your day and evening be filled with many beautiful and memorable moments as you celebrate your birthday. You deserve the very best of everything.

I wish I was there to be a part of your big day. I love you, dear friend.

Snowball sends doggie kisses to his wonderful Auntie Paula.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer:HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAREST PAULA:cheer:
Hoping that you're having a day just as wonderful as you are. I know that Lorin and the girls will be spoiling you today. :wub:
Save

·
Super Moderator
9,671 Posts
Happy birthday grammie. Paula, I hope you have a restful, beautiful day with your girls and Lorin. I hope you have the best day ever, filled with fun and nothing but good news.

Luck sends nose licks. He also asked me what it might have been like for grammie as a little girl taking those covered wagons out West.:innocent:

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - fireworHAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Happy Birthday Paula. Enjoy YOUR day. :cheer:

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Paula, MiMi, Ray, Dopey and I are wishing you the bestest birthday ever. Can you hear us singing?:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
5,380 Posts
:party:Happy birthday dear Paula!!:party:

Wishing you all the best from the bottom of my heart ❤
:cheer::cheer: :cheer::cheer:
:happy dance::happy dance::happy dance:

Love you!
:celebrate - firewor:celebrate - firewor

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh Paula! I can't believe I'm late you your birthday!! ....one of my favorite people!! :w00t:

Hope it was a great day...with no stress and LOTS of love.

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Happy Birthday Paula. Hoping you had a very special day filled with everything you love.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
I haven't been on SM in quite sometime so I have missed a lot of posts...Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Thank you for remembering me, I had a wonderful birthday, just felt so loved and spoiled. Marie yes that's Tammy, she's feeling good as long as she continues her diet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts