Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy birthday dear Paula. Casper and I hope his grammie has a wonderful day.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Happy Birthday my dear friend Paula. I hope you have a wonderful day while staying safe.

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Happy, Happy Birthday to my beautiful friend!
My 2nd favorite birthday greeting: "May you live long enough to terrify others when you drive!" :)

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Happy Birthday Paula. Hope you are enjoying your special day.

·
Premium Member
5,431 Posts
Happy birthday beautiful Paula 💐 we all love you so much ❤💕❤ Hope you are having a wonderful day 🎉🎈💐🥰💕

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Thank you dear friends 😚 Walter you are one in a million not only did he send a gift but also had donuts and hot chocolate delivered to my house the hot chocolate had straws all Lorin and I had to do is enjoy
My dear sister Marie sent me a beautiful gift as well.

Charity and Ethan and their little puppy spent the weekend here.
We didn't share their coming over with my kids, hated doing that but if Ethan would get sick we could lose him.
It was a special time, I don't remember a time where I could just spend time with Ethan alone
We all had so many belly laughs, after they left I shared with my kids, they understood

One morning I was in my prayer room when Ethan saw my Maltese family pictures on the wall, he ask about why the pictures were there, I got to share about many of you with him and your fluffes😍

I told him this was the room I prayed for him and also my bedroom whenI I am in bed
I held him close and looked into his precious face and told him how much I loved him, I told him he was very brave and that he is my hero he might be 8 but that little boy is a old soul
He really is, when I think of all the chemo treatments his infusions every 6 weeks he is so brave
I wish I could share a picture for you and a video of him dancing 🤣

Yesterday I received so many calls and gifts, I feel blessed
Then to come on SM makes me so grateful for you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts